Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Does anyone know who the Seahawks are?

My boy has been hitting him up on PSN for a time to play but he dude keeps responding with the game invite, smh. If you're reading this he says he's available to play tomorrow at 7:30PM EST.

My internet cut out bro, im posting from my phone.

Edit - Its back on now, I dunno what happened im sorry.

Last edited:
Theres no mercy option in the connected careers mode ?

Im up big and thats wack if they make finish the game.

:x :x :x :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Desynced and up 50 @@##@#$%^* points, (*&^_% ^%$$#@!) ***** PSN Network i might seriously look into that OTHER system because this network been real shaky lately.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Desynced and up 50 @@##@#$%^* points, (*&^_% ^%$$#@!) ***** PSN Network i might seriously look into that OTHER system because this network been real shaky lately.
Feel sorry sorry for you bro. You kicked my my *** so bad... such a disaster from my side. Let's replay when u want, I def owe it to you.

Just to know did you get any lag ? cause from my side it was pretty laggy.

Good game MJ, you're pretty good, if all players are like you it will be a long season for the Buccs...

Next game against at the Giants !

Good game MJ, you're pretty good, if all players are like you it will be a long season for the Buccs...

Next game against at the Giants !

Respect bro, you made some major adjustments and the 2nd game was much more competitive... almolst thought you was gonna squeak by but my defense saved me.

Respect bro, you made some major adjustments and the 2nd game was much more competitive... almolst thought you was gonna squeak by but my defense saved me.
Yeah I played much better in the 2nd game and I stopped throwing pizzas to my receivers. Too bad I had trouble with the running game and could not stop S.Smith in the money time.

I'll try to get my revenge in the rematch :wink:

Legarette Blount is on the trade block. I am looking for a Tight End but would also consider LB or DB.

Back
Top Bottom