Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I messages the Sehawks owner more than once, ive seen him online but he has yet to respond.

Imma try again because i dont really wanna play the cpu.

( edit not looking good at all , his last sign in was 40 hrs ago :smh: )

Last edited:
damn I haven't even checked.. i was pose to adv. Friday.. but figured I'd give it a few days, it's that bad in the streets huh? smh.

damn I haven't even checked.. i was pose to adv. Friday.. but figured I'd give it a few days, it's that bad in the streets huh? smh.

its real bad out here bruh.

lets make anew league with the few consistent players that we have

Before the league is ended , lets have a playoff off the undefeated teams and crown the winner SB Camp :smokin .

Gives us some closure after all this wasted time and still a chance for bragging rights.

What?? I played 4 games and only lost against you so why shouldn't I be part of the PO thing ??!! I call this discrimination !!
laugh.gif

Before the league is ended , lets have a playoff off the undefeated teams and crown the winner SB Camp :smokin .

Gives us some closure after all this wasted time and still a chance for bragging rights.

i like this idea :pimp:

What?? I played 4 games and only lost against you so why shouldn't I be part of the PO thing ??!! I call this discrimination !! :lol:

You about to lose another one once we advance to the new week :evil:

Damn, ANOTHER desync when im up by 35pts AND in the 4th quarter....Madden just wants me to lose lately, its crazy how much BS has been going down with PSN. :smh:

( edit: Also beat dabottom again in o.t. 27-21 , with a shutdown comeback after he was up 21-0 ...gg but its official now I OWN YOU!!! ) :smokin :tongue:

Last edited:
Damn, ANOTHER desync when im up by 35pts AND in the 4th quarter....Madden just wants me to lose lately, its crazy how much BS has been going down with PSN. :smh:
( edit: Also beat dabottom again in o.t. 27-21 , with a shutdown comeback after he was up 21-0 ...gg but its official now I OWN YOU!!! ) :smokin :tongue:

:lol: Let's not forget how you were gonna catch that L last night but your internet cause the game to end. It's all good cause when we start over I'm gonna own the NFC South.

We should keep the league so you guys can have your playoffs. Besides I might sneak in with a wild card spot. 8)

:lol: Let's not forget how you were gonna catch that L last night but your internet cause the game to end. It's all good cause when we start over I'm gonna own the NFC South.
We should keep the league so you guys can have your playoffs. Besides I might sneak in with a wild card spot. 8)

Fam i was down 10 with the ball at the start of the 4th quarter....if i can comeback from 21 then 10 pts wasnt guaranteeing you anything....game was far from over.

Seriously my 2nd half was a defensive gem i put the clamps on you...i felt like Bane when Bats walked into the sewer, in total control.

We should keep the league so you guys can have your playoffs. Besides I might sneak in with a wild card spot. 8)[/quotDamm Bottom305 somebody else own you too? I told you bout those 4th quarter comebacks smh

Hyman when are we gonna play? I get out of work at midnight. ps: take it easy on me, i'm not very good.

Back
Top Bottom