Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

--Just like games 1, 2 and 4...should be another classic. I expect Cleveland to bounce back.
--I've been neutral this series since the beginning, but good luck Cleveland. Make a darn series out of it at least.

I say Cavs take this game

but lose in game 6

Dwight Howard in the finals
pimp.gif

I hope to see a game similar to Game 7 in Boston last series where the Magic closed them out.

The Magic don't care about being on the road...I sense Howard getting a mean streak in him soon with all the constant flopping from the opposition andghost fouls he's being called for.

Hopefully the Magic win by 15+

Realisticly (sp?) they should win by 5+.

If the "COTY" makes the right adjustments than the Cavs, should be okay...I have a feeling that this is going to be the real Cavs basketball tempowhere everything goes to Lebron, first and then the offense roll, exactly how it is suppose to be.

Magics are going to play exactly the same, I have never seen such a determined team that they are constantly going hard night in and night out but it'stheir defense that lacks because I find they rely so much on D12 that they let teams creep up and it helps that the 3 ball for them is just like a 15 foot.

I, have a feeling that Lebron will have a crazy game, if his team doesn't show up looks like he's gonna come out gunnin' throughout the game and heliterally needs to score at least 50 to win.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Cavs got this. I truly know they will win this game, but I'm still worried about Game 6 in Orlando. A closeout game on the road is never a spot to desire...STILL...this is going 7.

Dwight will get more touches tonight. He needs to keep his emotions in check.

Continue to play good defense and protect the ball i.e. no silly turn overs.

Here we go.

OC, good stuff man, good stuff.

That gif has now given me stomach pains from laughing so hard, and my eyes are watering, I can't stop laughing.
roll.gif

I predicted the Magic to cause a ton of trouble for Cleveland, they do not match up well, but in watching every second of this series, I can see the Cavsfinding a way to pull it out. Call me crazy, but I can see it. Obviously I'd rather be in Orlando's shoes right now, but I don't think this isall wrapped up just yet.

I think Cleveland wins tonight.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by nyk buc

regardless of what happens, what lebron is doing in this playoff run is one of the best individual playoff performances i have ever seen. only jordan, hakeem, shaq and a few others have put up the individual stats comparable to what bron is doing.

36ppg, 9rpg, 7apg for the entire playoffs; 42ppg, 7rpg, 7apg v. the magic. unreal stuff. simply unreal.

PS - mo will is really overrated. if he cant make his J, useless
lebron is putting up really good numbers in the playoffs... dude deserves credit for that... but damn espn and nba make it so hard to enjoy any of it because of how much they ride him... wade put up CRAZY #'s THIS YEAR.... even better then lebrons... but all espn talked about is how lebron already won the MVP... and it damn near got swepped under a rug...
even though lebrons 3pointer was in the playoffs... they showed that shot more then all the other amazing 3point shots in the regular season..
I agree, the ESPN coverage is sicking

Orlando will close this out in Ohio.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

regardless of what happens, what lebron is doing in this playoff run is one of the best individual playoff performances i have ever seen. only jordan, hakeem, shaq and a few others have put up the individual stats comparable to what bron is doing.

36ppg, 9rpg, 7apg for the entire playoffs; 42ppg, 7rpg, 7apg v. the magic. unreal stuff. simply unreal.

lebron is putting up really good numbers in the playoffs... dude deserves credit for that... but damn espn and nba make it so hard to enjoy any of it because of how much they ride him... wade put up CRAZY #'s THIS YEAR.... even better then lebrons... but all espn talked about is how lebron already won the MVP... and it damn near got swepped under a rug...
even though lebrons 3pointer was in the playoffs... they showed that shot more then all the other amazing 3point shots in the regular season..

laugh.gif

How about changing the channel? Or turning off the tv? Or even pressing mute?

Y'all dudes sound like cats in the music forum who d/l every leaked song that ends up on an album and then complain like "man, I heard like 5 of thesetracks already... album has no surprises at all".

laugh.gif

Anyway... I feel like Orlando at this point has proven they are the better team. But I can't help but have a feeling that the Cavs still have a trick uptheir sleeve. Cavs by a lot tonight.

^ --I can see the Cavs takin this by no more than 5-6 points tops. A two-possession game. A key stop here and there.
--But then I can see Orlando closing them out come Saturday.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

laugh.gif

How about changing the channel? Or turning off the tv? Or even pressing mute?

Y'all dudes sound like cats in the music forum who d/l every leaked song that ends up on an album and then complain like "man, I heard like 5 of these tracks already... album has no surprises at all".

laugh.gif

Anyway... I feel like Orlando at this point has proven they are the better team. But I can't help but have a feeling that the Cavs still have a trick up their sleeve. Cavs by a lot tonight.

i kno i try to do that but im like a crack fiend to espn and anything basketball my hands just cant seem to turn to the channel so i just sit there in disgust
laugh.gif
roll.gif

a lot are saying Magic gonna lose this one but win game 6.....very likely but the Magic have had a lot of success on closeout games on the road....and theydon't seem to be phased by the cleveland fans at all....if the Cavs can't stop the pick n roll in the 4th Cavs are done

Back
Top Bottom