Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

orlando
pimp.gif

tired.gif

I didn't post in the Game 4 Thread. And there was a bunch of little critical things that happened in that game that lost the game for us. 2 in particular,LeBron shooting the jumpshot on one of the possessions at the end of the 4th, when he was going to the basket every other time and either scoring or gettingfouled. And the no call on LeBron's 3 in OT.
smh.gif

But there were alot of other things that hurt us. My memory is too vague to bring them up. And this has been what has happened all series.

Orlando obviously matches up great with us, but we've been playing well aside from the little mistakes. Even with sub-par help for LeBron.

But to be a realist. Only way we win the series is if we win big tonight. Build confidence.

i see the cavs winning this... as much as i want the magic to win.. i think the crowed is gonna play a big part...

I really hope Magic can close it out tonight, I got plans this saturday and it'll be a @!#$% to rearrange my schedule. I really believe in SVG as a coach,I always liked him, even down here in Miami and I felt that Riley muscled him out when he saw how good they were doing and then decided to take the reins andget himself another chip. SVG is smart, he can see how they starting to rely on the 3 a little too much, he can adjust. That being said, Magic by 4.

cav fans have faith, we will bounce back i know it. One game at a time and i think Mo will really step it up tonight and for the rest of the series! too manypeople hating on him in the series..

Will this be the beginning of the Cavs' comeback or the beginning of the end for LeBron's leaving?

A lot potentially at stake tonight.

Go Cavs.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Cavs by near 20...

What gives you that idea? They haven't been able to win by more than 1 point all series.

A pissed off Cavs team at home that has previously blow 15 and 23 point leads...I'm just saying...I can see this being a statement game that this damnseries ain't over yet...

Orlando is too confident ... they don't give a %%#% about playing the Cavaliers at home .

Lebron has gotten 40+ points , Delonte showed up , they shot TOO much at the line , Varejao came through ...

Like Reggie Miller said ... "what more can the Cleveland Cavaliers do ?" I know you guys want them to win but I have a good feeling that the Magicare too hot right now . They know which way the calls are going , they know the weight of the situation , they know the match-ups ... & you better believethat they're going to take full advantage of it . The Orlando Magic have found a way to work through the %+++**## calls & those are the only way theCavs can win .

Lebron may have a big game but it just doesn't matter anymore . I think the series is over . This series has exposed the Cavaliers as the team they reallyare .

Oh yeah ... I think Lebron is leaving The Cavs after tonight .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Orlando is too confident ... they don't give a %%#% about playing the Cavaliers at home .

Lebron has gotten 40+ points , Delonte showed up , they shot TOO much at the line , Varejao came through ...

Like Reggie Miller said ... "what more can the Cleveland Cavaliers do ?" I know you guys want them to win but I have a good feeling that the Magic are too hot right now . They know which way the calls are going , they know the weight of the situation , they know the match-ups ... & you better believe that they're going to take full advantage of it . The Orlando Magic have found a way to work through the %+++**## calls & those are the only way the Cavs can win .

Lebron may have a big game but it just doesn't matter anymore . I think the series is over . This series has exposed the Cavaliers as the team they really are .

Oh yeah ... I think Lebron is leaving The Cavs after tonight .
im the biggest magic fan there is but you have to give this cavs team (lebron) much credit.

the only reasonable margin we won by was game 3...we could easily be 1-3 in this series.

especially going to the Q...the magic have got to play their best basketball if they want to end this series tonight, which i don't feel like they have upto this point in the series.

im confident in this team, especially with the 3-1 lead, but i dont want to guarantee victories and say that we're going to the finals just yet (seetmac's "its great to be in the second round" press conference)

Strongmind3 ...

Hence the "I think ." That's my own personal opinion . I gave those dudes credit , but I still don't think its enough to win the series .

Well game day is here. There's a lot of anxiousness in the air, and a lot of uneasiness. I don't really need to say much cause the homie OutaControlalready said what I was thinking. These next 3 games will either firmly cement this teams legacy, or it will be another major let down in our city's sportshistory. I think the Cavs have gotten a better grasp on what it takes to beat the Magic, they just need to get a full grasp, and ladies and gents, it startstonight. Hell, the Magic hit 17 threes, Howard had 20+ points and we still almost won. Can't give them both, have to take away the 3. I mean, how perfectwill it be if we were to come back and win the series, NT would blow up and LeBron would be hated on to infinity. I think it's possible, and I think thisteam is good enough to break the curse on our city. Time to get our Boston Red Sox on.

cavs will probably win tonight. i think the crowd will go crazy and the lebron has too much heart to let cleavland get closed down on their home court. thenthey will get blown out in game 6 i think.

Back
Top Bottom