Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

I havent seen anything in the 4 games the Cavs have played that would make me pick them to win tonight

Originally Posted by Kookcle

eq5cus.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

j9c3gw.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sidenote

Rafer just said

"he can taste the finals"

he's reversed the jinx on Mo

Mo is freeeeeee!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously though, son slipping.

from a Terry Pluto article...

I was having lunch Tuesday with Orlando Magic Vice President Pat Williams, and he talked about the last time his team was up 3-1 in a playoff series. It was 2003, the Magic had that advantage over heavily favored Detroit.
"Tracy McGrady was talking about how great it would be to get to the second round," said Williams. "Then we lost the next three games."

Williams then talked about being general manager of the 1981 Philadelphia 76ers, who had a 3-1 lead over Boston -- but the Celtics won. It happens.

Lets go Cavs.

oh man my stomach is in a knot. im gonna go to the gym for an hour or 2 then head downtown.

this will not be the last game i see this year

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

j9c3gw.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sidenote

Rafer just said

"he can taste the finals"

he's reversed the jinx on Mo

Mo is freeeeeee!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously though, son slipping.

from a Terry Pluto article...

I was having lunch Tuesday with Orlando Magic Vice President Pat Williams, and he talked about the last time his team was up 3-1 in a playoff series. It was 2003, the Magic had that advantage over heavily favored Detroit.
"Tracy McGrady was talking about how great it would be to get to the second round," said Williams. "Then we lost the next three games."

Williams then talked about being general manager of the 1981 Philadelphia 76ers, who had a 3-1 lead over Boston -- but the Celtics won. It happens.

Lets go Cavs.

this dude is trying ANYTHING to give himself false hope

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Orlando will not lose this game on their other home floor.

Why are you trolling?

You have been on NT enough to know better than this.

Come on OC, gotta admit that was pretty funny.
laugh.gif

Cavs are going to pull through and show why they're the #1 seed...
Everyone can expect the supporting cast to show up this game. Even though it might be a bit late in the series, they realized where they're at.

ONE GOAL
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

chesters one of the biggest trolls on here
I never understood the whole troll thing. People come in, they talk ball. Thas it, just a bunch of dudes talkin trash about a basketball game,how is that a troll?

I'm not sayin who's right or wrong, but people are gonna back who they want, or dislike who they want, what's the big deal?

I hate on the Blazers more then anyone can EVER hate on the Cavs, nobody cryin about me pickin on them.
nerd.gif

Bueller.....

Buuuueller.....

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

chesters one of the biggest trolls on here was tired of all the Cleveland Cavaliers crap throughout the season, watching outacontrol homer making a new LeBron post once a week, but held his ground and constantly called them out (especially about the subpar PG named mo williams). In the end, chester was right and is now making us cavs fans look like fools while he looks like Nostradamus. i will never doubt this man again and my city sucks.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Orlando will not lose this game on their other home floor.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

but seriously though...i wouldn't be be surprised if Lebron drops 50 w/ the L...because none of his teammates stepping up..smh

Back
Top Bottom