Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

KnicksCavs

My dude...pick one.
smh.gif

That's been my sig since the beginning of the season. LeBron is my favorite player and I'm from NY. What's the big deal with having 2 favoriteteams ?

Thank you Gibson
Thank you LeBron
But most of all, thank you MO

Finally, everyone who was supposed to show up did and after that Gibson performance give him some PT.
Sorry to all the haters but you're guaranteed at least one more CAVS game this playoffs.

WOW........

KENNY & CHARLES are mad the CAV's won...

Why do they care if he's working so hard???

First they hate the LAKERS & now LEBRON...

Those 2 guys are RIDICULOUS.....

Charles must've bet money on ORLANDO....

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Chester McFloppy wrote:

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

the worst thing about this is that belle, outacontrol, mytoasterblahblah and all those Cavs homers will
come out of the woodworks now talking mad trash... only

to get smacked down again in two days
laugh.gif

Belle can't talk.....dude can't even play pick up ball....overweight lame.....
a6315549a94bc0996b50812b769cb0d5f1daa59.gif

cfd25f5472a0842dcd3972ea147712d168f2d5a.gif

i dont know what he looks like but thats funny

Originally Posted by knightngale

shaq got fouled ALOT and did not get those calls
he basically could have had 3 point plays on most of his baskets close to the basket
he also used to get a lot of bogus charging fouls when dudes would flop

just admit it that lebron is getting tremendous help
Dog, I'm one of the people who have been saying for YEARS that the L changed the rules on Shaq. The $%@* he used to get away with in the earlypart of his career he can't even get now. The L really helped to "cripple" Shaq's game imo.

But even still, Shaq DEFINITELY used to get his foul calls back in the day.
FTA against the Nets: 21, 14, 17, 16
FTA against the 6ers: 22, 10, 9, 16, 19
FTA against the Pacers: 6, 39
sick.gif
, 13, 17, 6, 12

So I really don't know what you're talking about.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

DH12 is getting punked. Real talk. I have never seen a player of his caliber get so many calls against him. !+*% is outrageous
For real, I am so tempted to make a post about this.
laugh.gif

And I don't care how special a player Lebron is, I don't want to see ANYONE average 20 ft's a game over a series. It's just boring as hell towatch. It's not like dudes are intentionally fouling him hard at the rim like the Wizards did a couple years back, Dwight Howard practically runs away fromLebron so he won't get called for a foul and they still blow the whistle.

Rashard Lewis's 3 in game 4, THAT is what I want to see. What I DON'T want to see is somebody driving to the basket recklessly out of control trying toget the refs to bail them out so they can go to the line (even if it is Kobe or Durant or whoever, because it's just not fun to watch, and it's not alegitimate attempt at making a basket). Is it Lebron's fault that they call it that way? No, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating to watch. LikeBill Simmons said, you don't see dudes doing that at the gym when you play, nor in HS. It's only part of the game in the NBA (and college to someextent).

A lot of you dudes are searching real deep to find flaws against the fact, without realizing that it's been going both ways from game to game.

Shuge? when u ever seen Kobe get those type of "Run a %$+$% over" calls?
Kobe lives in the paint too?
how many 19 FT performances has he had this playoffs?
and Houston had the knives out that series too

and this is no slight to Lebron skill set or game
He just dont need that extra help

I hope yall seriously didn't think they would allow Orlando to come into Cleveland and knock em out the playoffs. As much as we wanted that to happen, thatwould never happen.

But isn't there a 5 second count in the NBA cause Lebron held the ball for 17 seconds 4 straight times
laugh.gif

And honestly, if somebody would take the charge, dude would foul out easy, all of D12's fouls on lebron could've easily been charges.

Bubby Gibson gon be silent as @!++ Saturday, Varejao or however u spell it, gon foul out again Saturday

lebron gon get his 20+ ft attempts

Gon be an edge of ur seater til the final minutes and Turk gon take over again.

Magic in 6

anyone just hear what chuck and kenny said??

lebron can't do this for two more games. His team is just standing around waiting for lebron to drive and either score or give them a wide open look. Watchvan gundy make adjustments.

the cavs as a team are just NOT THAT GOOD... The more I watch this series I get the feeling that the magic are just the better team. It's honestly like 5on 1 right now. I don't wanna hear about mo williams scoring 20 points. A decent player who is open so much should score those points on the regular. I dogive him props for throwing that ball off the guys leg. That was a good hustle play.

Lebron is a BEAST.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

cavs win by 10
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Props

King James, what can you say....

32 straight points where he either assisted or scored.
sick.gif

Something about these ECF game 5s he likes
laugh.gif

Live to see another day + shooters regain their confidence.

Wonderful
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Thank you.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I hope yall seriously didn't think they would allow Orlando to come into Cleveland and knock em out the playoffs. As much as we wanted that to happen, that would never happen.

But isn't there a 5 second count in the NBA cause Lebron held the ball for 17 seconds 4 straight times
laugh.gif

And honestly, if somebody would take the charge, dude would foul out easy, all of D12's fouls on lebron could've easily been charges.

Bubby Gibson gon be silent as @!++ Saturday, Varejao or however u spell it, gon foul out again Saturday

lebron gon get his 20+ ft attempts

Gon be an edge of ur seater til the final minutes and Turk gon take over again.

Magic in 6

Nah, Gibson is about to bring to the table what Lebron has been missing from Delonte and Mo all of this series (not counting tonight).

Originally Posted by SHUGES

GUNNA... Ask ANY level-headed Laker fan. Kobe does NOT take it to the rack like that anymore. Son shoots fadeaway after fadeaway now. That's why I said KB8 got foul calls. The old Kobe.

#24 is strictly a jump shooter now who will take it to the hoop every here and there.

Again, ask any level-headed Laker fan.

QFT.

GUNNA... Ask ANY level-headed Laker fan. Kobe does NOT take it to the rack like that anymore. Son shoots fadeaway after fadeaway now. That's why I said KB8got foul calls. The old Kobe.

#24 is strictly a jump shooter now who will take it to the hoop every here and there.

Again, ask any level-headed Laker fan.

He will still get his foul calls of course.

But that goes back to what YOU said.... Kobe has "earned" those shots now.

Back
Top Bottom