Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

I wasn't referring to you, OC.
eyes.gif

When dudes were saying "WHERE's OC AND BELLE AT" during the game, I posted about you saying you weren't gonna be here.

So hush w/ that.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I wasn't referring to you, OC.
eyes.gif

When dudes were saying "WHERE's OC AND BELLE AT" during the game, I posted about you saying you weren't gonna be here.

So hush w/ that.

laugh.gif
Hushed.

All you Kobe stans can just leave...NOW. Reggie, Kenny & Chuck all co-signed that if you replaced KB24 with LBJ23, that the Lakers would win 75-80 games& it is QFT...

Game 6 in ORL is the Magic's game 7 IMO. If we take game 6, the series is over in our favor. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL ORL WILL WIN A GAME 7 IN CLE.

sdyz9e.jpg

My man CAME THROUGH tonight...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's gonna be a hell of a game 6. LETS GET IT!

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

KnicksCavs
My dude...pick one.
smh.gif
Son can't like two NBA teams?
indifferent.gif
So he'll still be a Cavs fan if LeBron goes to the Knicks? Or to any other team, for that matter?

He said it himself...Bron is his fav. player, that's cool...but you ain't really a Cavs fan though.
grin.gif
I hope there's no "we" referring to the Cavs in any of his responses...

It's w/e though. Not trying to derail the thread over some petty +%+%...

We won tonight.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

What the @@@$ is wrong with people? Cheryl Miller could get the business easy. Look at those *******, nice smile, nice skin, funny, basketball background, hell I'd wife
I saw your post in General, but i still gotta give u one of these:

indifferent.gif

Son how can you not think 'Female Reggie Miller' when you see her? you wanna be thinking about that come 'game time'?

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

All you Kobe stans can just leave...NOW. Reggie, Kenny & Chuck all co-signed that if you replaced KB24 with LBJ23, that the Lakers would win 75-80 games & it is QFT...
roll.gif
son you sound like anextreme LAME.

Lebron is not "the hardest player to referee since Shaq"....at least with Shaq, there was actually a debate about whether he maybe, just MAYBEcommitted an offensive foul or not
laugh.gif

Lebron played a ridiculous game, though. this was his best game of the playoffs by far. but also, we saw guys like Mo Williams and Gibson step up and hit shotsthey weren't hitting before... i highly doubt that will continue into Game 6 in ORL. Gibson is the type of guy that only has one good game per playoffseries, and it's ALWAYS at home (ala Eddie House)

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

#*## i hate Michael Pietrus, son always has that big dumb arrogant smile on his face, even if he hit a shot with his team down 30.
laugh.gif
Pietrus got that Eddie Murphy in Coming to America Smile

18946226.jpg

"I am so happy to be here! "

roll.gif

QUEENS BLVD
smokin.gif

NIKE , they didn't say that ...

They didn't even mention Kobe . They said that if Lebron is added to the roster they would win 75-80 games . Which I don't believe is true becausetheir personalities would clash ; they both are too used to being the leader .

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

What the @@@$ is wrong with people? Cheryl Miller could get the business easy. Look at those *******, nice smile, nice skin, funny, basketball background, hell I'd wife
I saw your post in General, but i still gotta give u one of these:

indifferent.gif

Son how can you not think 'Female Reggie Miller' when you see her? you wanna be thinking about that come 'game time'?
Reggie Miller is "Male Cheryl Miller"

All you Kobe stans can just leave...NOW. Reggie, Kenny & Chuck all co-signed that if you replaced KB24 with LBJ23, that the Lakers would win 75-80 games & it is QFT...
wow.

Game 6 in ORL is the Magic's game 7 IMO. If we take game 6, the series is over in our favor. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL ORL WILL WIN A GAME 7 IN CLE.

sdyz9e.jpg

My man CAME THROUGH tonight...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's gonna be a hell of a game 6. LETS GET IT!
Lol Lebrons my favorite player by far. And the lakers prolly would be better with him.
But winning 75-80 games...that would never ever ever happen.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

roll.gif
son you sound like an extreme LAME.

Why? Cause your favorite player just got thrown under the rug by your favorite post-game crew? Son can't handle the truth.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom