Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

Chuck ,Kenny, & Reggie are mad as hell...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

for those who keep bringing up the refs. orlando now has a +13 free throw attempt advantage ON THE ROAD despite shooting 24 3s. seriously, save it for another day with the refs.

powerful post
pimp.gif

great game by lebron ... i think the magic still got this though.

and i hope sideshow bob leaves the nba asap. even hollinger called him out for flopping ...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Shuge? when u ever seen Kobe get those type of "Run a %$+$% over" calls?
Kobe lives in the paint too?
how many 19 FT performances has he had this playoffs?
and Houston had the knives out that series too

and this is no slight to Lebron skill set or game
He just dont need that extra help

Exactly. He is 260 lbs and probably the strongest player in the league at his position. They don't need to be calling touch fouls when he's driving tothe hoop like he's Earl Boykins or something; there's a pretty good chance he will get the shot off and score. I'm not saying don't call a foulif guys body him on the way to the basket, but he is the best athlete in the league! He doesn't need that much help. And if he runs somebody over on theway there, call that *$%* !

Like someone said, i think LeBron is just as hard to referee as Shaq was due to his size. LeBron throws that shoulder in, draws alot of contact... like whatShaq used to do. Natural reaction of the referee would always be a foul on the defender.

#*## i hate Michael Pietrus, son always has that big dumb arrogant smile on his face, even if he hit a shot with his team down 30.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

#*## i hate Michael Pietrus, son always has that big dumb arrogant smile on his face, even if he hit a shot with his team down 30.

Shoooot. He's the MVP for the Magic so far this series.

laugh.gif
@ Pietrus, reminds me of my white t dude.
laugh.gif
Always happy. He just got scrapped and he still smiling.

Also, Chuck, Reggie and Kenny Smith are speaking truth. They all have NEVER seen someone do this before. Let's just appreciate.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

Magic MUST WIN game 6, or they lose this series in Game 7.

Yep, what I was thinking.

The pressure's all on Orlando in gm 6.

If Cleveland can just play some perimeter D, they can get it to gm 7 where LeBron won't let the Cavs lose.

lebron hitting dudes with the truck stick and getting the fouls, smh
pietrus doing a good job, even though he getting lit up (word to battier). pietrus gonna have a lebron study guide by the end of the series
rafer jacking up shots, smh
hedo with some careless turnovers during key stretch
d12 getting jerked by the refs
someone smack "boobie" upside the head (rafer?)
mo, z, delonte finally showing up, but it still took lebron to have a special night to pull it out

Originally Posted by BadaBing

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I hope yall seriously didn't think they would allow Orlando to come into Cleveland and knock em out the playoffs. As much as we wanted that to happen, that would never happen.

But isn't there a 5 second count in the NBA cause Lebron held the ball for 17 seconds 4 straight times
laugh.gif

And honestly, if somebody would take the charge, dude would foul out easy, all of D12's fouls on lebron could've easily been charges.

Bubby Gibson gon be silent as @!++ Saturday, Varejao or however u spell it, gon foul out again Saturday

lebron gon get his 20+ ft attempts

Gon be an edge of ur seater til the final minutes and Turk gon take over again.

Magic in 6

Nah, Gibson is about to bring to the table what Lebron has been missing from Delonte and Mo all of this series (not counting tonight).
Yea right, dude aint that nice.
laugh.gif
He gon get bullied and look around for a solution, then they gon bench him. U givn dude too much credit.

I missed this entire game because of work and we actually get a win...
tired.gif

On to Saturday's game....has to be one of the most important games in our (Cavs) history...

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

KnicksCavs
My dude...pick one.
smh.gif
Son can't like two NBA teams?
indifferent.gif

So he'll still be a Cavs fan if LeBron goes to the Knicks? Or to any other team, for that matter?

He said it himself...Bron is his fav. player, that's cool...but you ain't really a Cavs fan though.
grin.gif
I hope there's no "we" referring to the Cavs in any of hisresponses...

It's w/e though. Not trying to derail the thread over some petty +%+%...

Sorry to quote myself but

Even with the bull %@%* calls, y'all gotta let go of the hate and give PROPS to LeBron...son did what he to do and took care of business at home. The Cavs are still fraudulent, but with the timely 3's by Boobie and LBJ making smarter plays (not trying to play 1 vs. 1 like he did last game), they took control of the game down the stretch.

And stop with the MJ comparisons...please. Y'all can throw me w/e stats you want...until my man develops the killer instinct that MJ had, he will never be like him.

If Orlando doesn't wrap this up on Saturday, there is NO WAY they're winning at Cleveland in a Game 7.
Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

the worst thing about this is that belle, outacontrol, mytoasterblahblah and all those Cavs homers will come out of the woodworks now talking mad trash...
They better not...real talk. I hope they're smarter than that.
Not enough people are giving Lebron props for what he did tonight. Son beasted w/ a triple double. I feel where Gunna's coming fromthough...it's absurd how the refs handle him, but that's been the case for a minute now.

Y'all killing me with the MJ comparisons and what's up with some Cavs "fans" coming out the woodwork?
smh.gif
We had like 5 dudes with the Cavs intheir sig post after the game, yet were ghost before that...!*%% outta here.

laugh.gif
Pietrus got that Eddie Murphy in Coming to America Smile

18946226.jpg

"I am so happy to be here! "

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

the worst thing about this is that belle, outacontrol, mytoasterblahblah and all those Cavs homers will come out of the woodworks now talking mad trash...
They better not...real talk. I hope they're smarter than that.
what's up with some Cavs "fans" coming out the woodwork?
smh.gif
We had like 5 dudes with the Cavs in their sig post after the game, yet were ghost before that...!*%% outta here.

laugh.gif
Do people have to live on NT while watching the game?

They cannot maybe hang out with friends and watch their hometown team?

It's called socializing.

And in regards to trash talking, none needs to be done.

It is what it is. You interpret that however yall want.

What the @@@$ is wrong with people? Cheryl Miller could get the business easy. Look at those *******, nice smile, nice skin, funny, basketball background, hellI'd wife

I can't front though, Lebron is to the refs as alfamega is to the police. Son prolly sends them gift baskets with luxurious oils and chocolates.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

What the @@@$ is wrong with people? Cheryl Miller could get the business easy. Look at those *******, nice smile, nice skin, funny, basketball background, hell I'd wife

Ew.

I can't front though, Lebron is to the refs as alfamega is to the police. Son prolly sends them gift baskets with luxurious oils and chocolates.

laugh.gif

SAT analogy

Back
Top Bottom