Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Lol At Arod at the game... i dint know he was a cavs fan?
All the Yankees were in attendance since they are in town for the Indians.

Clearly they cant be KNICKS fans......
roll.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
They go see the knicks once in a while during the regular season

Ey WestcoastF, those posts are nothing but facts homie. You see Brown started doing about four of those things I mentioned, or maybe you just look at the gameinstead of watch it. I'll give you this though, you're persistent
laugh.gif

Belle
glasses.gif
Dude never wants to except me as a Cavs fan, so how about a Cavs backer ?
laugh.gif

Anyway, I hope Boobie gained some confidence tonight and continues to play like this throughout. Mo killed. Delonte did him too. Chuck is right, the Magic arebigger, so we should be running on them with the Mo, Boobie, West lineup.
nerd.gif

We know Turk is better on the road. He struggles at home.

For the record, I've said Cavs in 5 until after Game 3 and then said Cavs in 7.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Ey WestcoastF, those posts are nothing but facts homie. You see Brown started doing about four of those things I mentioned, or maybe you just look at the game instead of watch it. I'll give you this though, you're persistent
laugh.gif
you're persistent on taking L's on your posts bud...you'll never hear the end of it for me...we speak facts too then you say we get onour teams back
roll.gif
...youre doing the samething...mYToAsterspeak hyprocrisy at its finest
roll.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

These Cleveland and LEBRON haters are pathetic. Cats remind me of ugly girls that think they're attractive, ya'll irritating and delusional . "Cavs fans only post when they win" Ok sure. Me, OC, BELLE, RUD, JDB, EN, and others post in every game thread. We don't really post during the game cause we're either WATCHING it, and in some cases we're AT the game. Cats need to release us Cavs fans scrotum, it's kinda gay.

WORD. There is less than 10 on NT. I was @ game 2. I refuse to watch a CAVS playoff game & post simultaneously on here. I need to focus & have neverbeen home by myself during a game with my mac in front of me. Besides, there is no point. 90% of the posts during the game are straight troll/hatred status.And I have posted before AND after every CAVS playoff game for these dudes who keep attacking us. Just because we don't have a herd of 1,000+ Laker fans,doesn't mean we don't man up after a loss. If 10 CAVS fans post something after a loss, it will get lost with ALL the nonsense that gets posted causingour threads to go 100+ pages. Worry about your own team/self. SMH

& yes, you are late as hell with that .gif, but as a CAVS fan, that !##! is still
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Most of us post from our phone during games ...

Yall dudes don't have smart phones ?

I never thought that people actually sat in front of their computers all day / during a game .

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

These Cleveland and LEBRON haters are pathetic. Cats remind me of ugly girls that think they're attractive, ya'll irritating and delusional . "Cavs fans only post when they win" Ok sure. Me, OC, BELLE, RUD, JDB, EN, and others post in every game thread. We don't really post during the game cause we're either WATCHING it, and in some cases we're AT the game. Cats need to release us Cavs fans scrotum, it's kinda gay.

WORD. There is less than 10 on NT. I was @ game 2. I refuse to watch a CAVS playoff game & post simultaneously on here. I need to focus & have never been home by myself during a game with my mac in front of me. Besides, there is no point. 90% of the posts during the game are straight troll/hatred status. And I have posted before AND after every CAVS playoff game for these dudes who keep attacking us. Just because we don't have a herd of 1,000+ Laker fans, doesn't mean we don't man up after a loss. If 10 CAVS fans post something after a loss, it will get lost with ALL the nonsense that gets posted causing our threads to go 100+ pages. Worry about your own team/self. SMH

& yes, you are late as hell with that .gif, but as a CAVS fan, that !##! is still
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
agreed 100%

After a loss, Laker fans be on some:

This team soft

Phil can't coach

Kobe ain't a leader

Bynum is a bum

Fisher the worse pg in the league

Pau soft as Charmin

Ariza can't throw it in the ocean

Walton is wothless

Farmar ain't ****

Odom is trash

YALL GO ON AND ON. THEN THE LAKERS WIN;

No one can beat us. We are the greatest in the NBA

Kobe better than Mike and Bron combined

Pau is a beast

Bynum is a beast

Fisher is sooooooooo clutch

Phil the best coach ever

Ariza jumper is wet

Walton is a great passer

We need to play Farmar more

Odom is the truth.

Tell me i'm lying. All I said was Mike Browns failure to adjust is killing us, then I listed things he should adjust. Never once have I pooped on theplayers, and I challenge you to find

when I did. Not faiir-weathered at all patna, but that stuff Laker fans be spewing, um. Just be honest with youself, oh wait you can't, you're a Lakersfan.

^ You exaggerated a bit with some of those lines, but most of it was on point.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
...That's the thing. When we lose, YES we call outLBJ's supporting cast for not showing up! We don't electronically poop on them though
laugh.gif
. A good amount of Laker fans just straight trash theirplayers & call them hilarious names. Then they win, & everyone is cool.
laugh.gif
...Personally, I don't get it. Much respect to those (it seems like afew) that DO NOT DO THIS.
pimp.gif

This team soft

Phil can't coach

Kobe ain't a leader

Bynum is a bum

Pau soft as Charmin

Walton is wothless

Farmar ain't ****

Odom is trash

Pau is a beast

Bynum is a beast

Phil the best coach ever

Ariza jumper is wet

Walton is a great passer

Odom is the truth.

Tell me i'm lying. All I said was Mike Browns failure to adjust is killing us, then I listed things he should adjust. Never once have I pooped on the players, and I challenge you to find

when I did. Not faiir-weathered at all patna, but that stuff Laker fans be spewing, um. Just be honest with youself, oh wait you can't, you're a Lakers fan.
the funny thing is you're stereotyping ALL of us...ive admit that SOME of us are like that and ive gotten on them before but when you talkabout us getting on our team...you're doing the same exact thing...isnt mike brown part of your team? bruh
roll.gif
...face it the stuff you post here is just down right as bad as SOME of usdo
roll.gif

^ You exaggerated a bit with some of those lines, but most of it was on point.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
...That's the thing. When we lose, YES we call out LBJ's supporting cast for not showing up! We don't electronically poop on them though
laugh.gif
. A good amount of Laker fans just straight trash their players & call them hilarious names. Then they win, & everyone is cool.
laugh.gif
...Personally, I don't get it. Much respect to those (it seems like a few) that DO NOT DO THIS.
pimp.gif

yehh hes the king of exaggeration and oblivious

mYToAsterspeak wrote:
Another thing about is, before I'm a Cavs fan, I'm a basketball fan, and to me it's appalling the way the Lakers are playing. It's downright disrespectful to the game of basketball. I'm not taking anything away from the Rockets cause I have a lot of respect for them, but this series should be over. Another thing is, i've stated nothing but facts, read my posts again, everything in there is a fact, including when i say the lakers are soft suckas. Also, you can't come into a Cavs thread and talk *#@%, why, cause we winning PLAYOFF games by an average of like 18 points. Now go ahead and use the the East ain't that good argument.

yehh well some of the Laker fans who say were soft is facts...you even said you speak nothing but facts
laugh.gif
...everyone knows that so why are you getting on our back about calling our team soft
roll.gif
...you get on us for calling our team soft but yet were only stating facts
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This team soft

Phil can't coach

Kobe ain't a leader

Bynum is a bum

Pau soft as Charmin

Walton is wothless

Farmar ain't ****

Odom is trash

Pau is a beast

Bynum is a beast

Phil the best coach ever

Ariza jumper is wet

Walton is a great passer

Odom is the truth.

Tell me i'm lying. All I said was Mike Browns failure to adjust is killing us, then I listed things he should adjust. Never once have I pooped on the players, and I challenge you to find

when I did. Not faiir-weathered at all patna, but that stuff Laker fans be spewing, um. Just be honest with youself, oh wait you can't, you're a Lakers fan.

isn't this the cavs magic thread? if im wrong then i apologize, but if i'm correct like i am then worry about your team.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

This team soft

Phil can't coach

Kobe ain't a leader

Bynum is a bum

Pau soft as Charmin

Walton is wothless

Farmar ain't ****

Odom is trash

Pau is a beast

Bynum is a beast

Phil the best coach ever

Ariza jumper is wet

Walton is a great passer

Odom is the truth.

isn't this the cavs magic thread? if im wrong then i apologize, but if i'm correct like i am then worry about your team.

its funny cause he calls us out and stereotypes us and he does the same exact thing
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
...i just like to prove him wrong and that his posts are ridiculous
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

honestly the cavs fans are worst because they've been bigging up their bench until this series.....lakers fans been talking about their bench all seasonand about how they need to be more consistent and stuff (through some wins and losses)

^ I know for a FACT, I've NEVER personally gassed up our bench. Not on NT, not in the gym, not in the barbershop, not with my dudes & NOT with fellowCAVS fans.

^ I know for a FACT, I've NEVER personally gassed up our bench. Not on NT, not in the gym, not in the barbershop, not with my dudes & NOT with fellow CAVS fans.
yehh i respect you..belle and JDB some others too...not all cavs fans do it...you guys dont post ridiculous stuff and generalize and stereotypeand hyprocrite comments unlike some ppl in here
laugh.gif

^ We got mutual respect then
pimp.gif
, cause I've never seen you pull some of the BS that some of your fellow Lakeshow "fans" do on here.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

^ I know for a FACT, I've NEVER personally gassed up our bench. Not on NT, not in the gym, not in the barbershop, not with my dudes & NOT with fellow CAVS fans.

That's because you keep it real, unlike some dudes. I've got nothing but respect for you, kingk, JDB and even belle (especially after the %#+% heposted last night).

I just like !%$%$+! with ya'll cuz you get so uptight and angry.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

That's because you keep it real, unlike some dudes. I've got nothing but respect for you, kingk, JDB and even belle (especially after the %#+% he posted last night).

laugh.gif
man I nevvvvvvvvvvvver would have thought id say this but... props

i go hard when i have to or get called out like that.

^ We got mutual respect then
pimp.gif
, cause I've never seen you pull some of the BS that some of your fellow Lakeshow "fans" do on here.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
yes some us do pull some stuff that makes you wanna just jump out the window...then again every team has fans like that...its just boggles me andmakes me laugh when they do

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

That's because you keep it real, unlike some dudes. I've got nothing but respect for you, kingk, JDB and even belle (especially after the %#+% he posted last night).

laugh.gif

Chester, you are a funny @ss dude
laugh.gif
...I seriously LOL @ over 50% of your posts...but why the PURE HATRED for our city? WHAT EVER HAPPENED, my man?! Can Iplease finally get an answer?!
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

honestly the cavs fans are worst because they've been bigging up their bench until this series.....lakers fans been talking about their bench all season and about how they need to be more consistent and stuff (through some wins and losses)

Seriously, get out of here with that. NO one has stated anything close to our bench being all-time greats.

Back
Top Bottom