Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

belle
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Series is 3-2......holla at me when its tied or when yall win the series....if you're so confident then lets place a bet on the next game....straight up, no point spread
Throw those SN's on the line...
nerd.gif

For those who missed it on TNT...

laugh.gif

The OG Cleveland videos:

Chester
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh man
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

embarassed.gif

but I thought yall cavs fans weren't gonna be back here today?
Amazing isn't it? Especially Belle who always makes it a point to mention how he can "afford" to go to the games, so he doesn'thave time post here.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

All you Kobe stans can just leave...NOW. Reggie, Kenny & Chuck all co-signed that if you replaced KB24 with LBJ23, that the Lakers would win 75-80 games & it is QFT...

Game 6 in ORL is the Magic's game 7 IMO. If we take game 6, the series is over in our favor. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL ORL WILL WIN A GAME 7 IN CLE.

sdyz9e.jpg

My man CAME THROUGH tonight...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's gonna be a hell of a game 6. LETS GET IT!
realtalk, i wasn't even gonna clown Cavs fans that badly on Saturday after they take the L because ya'll had shown some respect as of late... but it's because of dudes like you that S&T will be covered in threads laughing at the Cavs on Saturday night.

i'll make sure to specifically call you out for being a clown during the Cavs entire (failed) playoff run..
grin.gif

Downtown, how am "showing no respect" or "being a clown"...I just posted what the greatest post-game crew on tv all co-signed on how greatthe Lakers could be with LBJ instead of Kobe. I admit 75-80 games is a bit OD, but they would be >70 wins IMO, breaking MJ's, Scottie's &Rodman's record (it's not that far fetched AT ALL).

Trust me, I know how hard it is going to be to beat ORL down there in game 6. We will need one of our TEAM's best collective efforts of the season. I stillgive it a 50/50 chance though. And IF we do win, I feel like game 7 is ours (what's so wrong with that?).

P.S.: For the record, when I said "my man CAME THROUGH tonight", I was referring to BOOBIE, not Bron.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

embarassed.gif

but I thought yall cavs fans weren't gonna be back here today?
Amazing isn't it? Especially Belle who always makes it a point to mention how he can "afford" to go to the games, so he doesn't have time post here.
yeah its definetely eye opening when you see fans telling everybody, "dont worry we cant come post cause we are busy" so that theywon't look like idiots when cavs lose but as soon as cavs win they bombard the forums like its a drug.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

NIKE , dude , you're so corny .

They did not say that . It doesn't matter though , it wouldn't happen . Lebron likes playing w/ weak %+* players ... he specializes in it so he can look better .

He wouldn't be getting the numbers he's getting now if he replaced Kobe .

indifferent.gif
So when Lebron puts up numbers in a win, it's because heplays with weak players, but when the Cavs lose, it's Lebron's fault for not carrying the team. Basically it's a lose-lose for Lebron. You have nohate towards Lebron?
eyes.gif
If Lebron replaced Kobe, Lebron's stats wouldremain the same with more assists, and the Lakers would be a better team. They wouldve swept the Nuggets.

laugh.gif
only thing you can say is...."i can afford to sit courtside".....like that makes you that much better then anybody lol or like that validatesyou or something lol....that @##+ just corny as hell to me...and thats no hate i know plenty of people w/ money out the $!+ but they straight koo people anddon't come off as lame as you....next time have a nice looking chick beside you instead of looking like you go the other way and then maybe just maybe ican be like "aight he's doing it"

and like i said.....no hate....just when the cavs lost the other day you couldnt take the L....the only thing you could say was "next game while yall onNT ima be courtside" ok and?
laugh.gif
....when you went that route as a comeback all I could do was laugh...

This is why the Cavs need to go home. Not even Jordan homers where this bad and I loved Jordan back in the day, still do.

It's just sad and it's funny cuz ya'll already act like you have a championship history, Brons been playing 15 years this way and has establishedGOAT status, and that this is about to be ya'll 8th title in a row.

Can't ya'll just enjoy what is happening? Nah gotta hate on everybody else, can't be a competition at the top, it's Cavs=best team no one elseis close and Bron=best player (ever) no one else is close.

PATHETIC, be happy ya'll didn't go home last night. I like Lebron but can't appreciate it because of all the hype from the media and fans that makethe average basketball fan forget the past. Like Lebron is first and last and nothing mattered in between.

laugh.gif
only thing you can say is...."i can afford to sit courtside".....like that makes you that much better then anybody lol or like that validates you or something lol....that @##+ just corny as hell to me...and thats no hate i know plenty of people w/ money out the $!+ but they straight koo people and don't come off as lame as you....next time have a nice looking chick beside you instead of looking like you go the other way and then maybe just maybe i can be like "aight he's doing it"

and like i said.....no hate....just when the cavs lost the other day you couldnt take the L....the only thing you could say was "next game while yall on NT ima be courtside" ok and?
laugh.gif
....when you went that route as a comeback all I could do was laugh...
Thats another thing. I don't believe Laker fans or rich fans who of other teams who can afford to go to games do this.

How Cavs fans with no winning history not going to be able to take L's?

Makes no sense to me at all.

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

They did not say that . It doesn't matter though , it wouldn't happen . Lebron likes playing w/ weak %+* players ... he specializes in it so he can look better .

indifferent.gif
So when Lebron puts up numbers in a win, it's because he plays with weak players, but when the Cavs lose, it's Lebron's fault for not carrying the team. Basically it's a lose-lose for Lebron. You have no hate towards Lebron?
eyes.gif
If Lebron replaced Kobe, Lebron's stats would remain the same with more assists, and the Lakers would be a better team. They wouldve swept the Nuggets.
Why anyone believes this is beyond me. He's NOT going to do the same thing he is now in that system period. Anyone who believes otherwise is abumbling idiot. One of two things WILL drop...either his ppg or apg. The Lakers would be around the same place as they are now and they definitely would nothave swept the nuggets.

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

indifferent.gif
So when Lebron puts up numbers in a win, it's because he plays with weak players, but when the Cavs lose, it's Lebron's fault for not carrying the team. Basically it's a lose-lose for Lebron. You have no hate towards Lebron?
eyes.gif
If Lebron replaced Kobe, Lebron's stats would remain the same with more assists, and the Lakers would be a better team. They wouldve swept the Nuggets.

I dont believe Lebron is in any kind of Lose lose situation. So much slurping going on with this guy it goes well beyond actual appreciation. His team rarelylet him down. These guys for the most part try hard every game.
the same can not be said for the lakers.
I have never agreed with the idea that lakers are that much better. yes they are better on paper. but to me its not that
overwhelming.

I agree that his stats would be the same if he was a laker. but its not a gurantee that he would get more assits. Sasha, farmer, Fisher players that wouldbenefit from his drive and dish are prone to being cold from the outside.
In all truth I would take sasha pavlovich or klieza over the machine.

Exactly how would lebron drive with bynum and pau clogging the middle.

Kobe is in a lose-lose situation because people just dont like him. Even when he wins. They have to breakdown how he won how many shots it took. They nevercount the number of missed assits that the rest of the team blows.
The only thing I could see that would make a huge difference would be the atmosphere. Lebron appears to be a more jovial teammate.

But he would still be one tough player on a team of softies. Mentally and physically. Guys like Odom, Sasha, luke, bynum all have mental lapses where it lookslike its their first game in the L.

Sweep denver? Denver is a good tough team that has a high powered offense. i think it would still be 3-2 lakers. but You cant compare magic defense to Denvers,or houstons or the Jazz.

This thread sums up why Cleveland fans are pathetic. You have nothing to live for anyway so a win is like the second coming for all of you.

Life of a Cavs fan on NT: damned if you do, damned if you don't.

belle, OC
laugh.gif
Reading this thread is like listening to Jay-Z's "%*@#@%* and Sisters"

Nobody wants to know where I was?

Mike Brown finally just said, i have no idea how to coach offense.

That 4th quarter was just hilarious. I couldn't believe they did that crap every single trip down.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Series is 3-2......holla at me when its tied or when yall win the series....if you're so confident then lets place a bet on the next game....straight up, no point spread

The OG Cleveland videos:

Chester
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh man
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

This thread sums up why Cleveland fans are pathetic. You have nothing to live for anyway so a win is like the second coming for all of you.
I am not even a Cavs fan and that's %*!@%* up, who is your squad Lazy B?

Back
Top Bottom