Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

I love it how Cleveland fans come in here to talk when they won.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Lebron likes playing w/ weak %+* players ... he specializes in it so he can look better .
you really have emerged as one of the worst posters in this forum.
laugh.gif
Trust Al, S and T is not the only place you'll readcomments like this from her.

First Born,

I don't have a favorite NBA team but I dislike specific franchises.

And I think the Magic take game 6...or they better. cause they can't win game 7.

I think lost in it all is that's a pretty good damn. People have criticized Howard for his post game and what not, but the best thing about him is he'sa big who WANTS to play like a big. It's refreshing.

Have they played a GREAT game yet either? I dunno. Same could be said for the Cavs, I guess too. But it's just a one man show at this point. They never canplay loose in the playoffs.

As far as calls go, yeah he's gets his share. More than he should. It's a league issue.

Can't fault him for it, I appluad him for attacking as much as he does/did.....I mean, we bury VC for the jump shooter he became...

--Good win by the Cavs...they got ahead early but the Magic still made a game out of it.
--I think the Magic expended too much energy playing catch up. That did them in at the end. Their 3ball looked flat.
--Lebron though..beastin out there once again...

laugh.gif
belle's response was awesome, went up a notch in my book... that puts you at notch 1.

laugh.gif
not really. Like I said before, not surprised the Cavs handled their business at home. They were knocking down shots when they had to, and the Magic justcouldn't hold on to the lead. It's tough to stop Lebron when he plays like he has been, no one can guard him and stop him consistently, just have tohope to slow him down and force him into jumpshots.

I think the Magic can win at home, Lebron will beast as usual, but I think Shard and Dwight will have some big games and outweigh the King.

Orlando GOT to be worried right about now, they do not want to come back to Clev for a game 7.

That said though, they did win a game 7 vs the NBA champs 2 weeks ago, so it's not impossible, but I wouldn't trust the NBA in a game 7 with LeBron athome and ESPN snipers in the rafters.

So ORLD had best win their game at home, otherwise, Cleveland will be in the finals.
pimp.gif

good game Lebron fans. 2 more right?
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I think I could be COTY if I was Cavs coach
laugh.gif

A lot of bench production that definitely won't happen in front of a home Magic crowd. Even if it got to game 7, Magic have shown the ability to win thosetype of games, on the road at that.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

This thread sums up why Cleveland fans are pathetic. You have nothing to live for anyway so a win and still being down is like the second coming for all of you.

Originally Posted by Gregory House

laugh.gif
word, where were they the other night?
laugh.gif

Go through the thread, we were there. Just because we didn't address each one of you pre-puberty boys doesn't mean we didn't suck up the loss.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Go through the thread, we were there. Just because we didn't address each one of you pre-puberty boys doesn't mean we didn't suck up the loss.

But are you out in full force after a loss like you are after a win? I think we know the glaring answer to that.

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

NIKE , dude , you're so corny .

They did not say that . It doesn't matter though , it wouldn't happen . Lebron likes playing w/ weak %+* players ... he specializes in it so he can look better .

He wouldn't be getting the numbers he's getting now if he replaced Kobe .

indifferent.gif
So when Lebron puts up numbers in a win, it's because he plays with weak players, but when the Cavs lose, it's Lebron's fault for not carrying the team. Basically it's a lose-lose for Lebron. You have no hate towards Lebron?
eyes.gif
If Lebron replaced Kobe, Lebron's stats would remain the same with more assists, and the Lakers would be a better team. They wouldve swept the Nuggets.
Why anyone believes this is beyond me. He's NOT going to do the same thing he is now in that system period. Anyone who believes otherwise is a bumbling idiot. One of two things WILL drop...either his ppg or apg. The Lakers would be around the same place as they are now and they definitely would not have swept the nuggets.

oh goodness here come the kobe/Lebron stuff
sick.gif
...Lets put it this way...theLakers are built around kobe...the cavs are built around Lebron...both guys fit for their team...its like trying to put on a size 7 shoe on a guy who wearssize 10

anyways good win for the cavs...i really thought they were gonna win by 15+ tonight...but ive predicted both west and east series are going 7

Originally Posted by JDB1523

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But are you out in full force after a loss like you are after a win? I think we know the glaring answer to that.

I was...that's my point. Check my latest posts.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

the worst thing about this is that belle, outacontrol, mytoasterblahblah and all those Cavs homers will come out of the woodworks now talking mad trash...
They better not...real talk. I hope they're smarter than that.
what's up with some Cavs "fans" coming out the woodwork?
smh.gif
We had like 5 dudes with the Cavs in their sig post after the game, yet were ghost before that...!*%% outta here.

laugh.gif
Do people have to live on NT while watching the game?

They cannot maybe hang out with friends and watch their hometown team?

It's called socializing.

And in regards to trash talking, none needs to be done.

It is what it is. You interpret that however yall want.

laugh.gif

I have never had CAVS,INDIANS OR BROWNS in my sig.... does that make me less of a fan....

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Lol At Arod at the game... i dint know he was a cavs fan?
All the Yankees were in attendance since they are in town for the Indians.

Clearly they cant be KNICKS fans......
roll.gif

These Cleveland and LEBRON haters are pathetic. Cats remind of ugly girls that think they're attractive, yall irritating and delusional . "Cavs fansonly post when they win" Ok sure. Me, OC, BELLE, RUD, JDB, EN, and others post in every game thread. We don't really post during the game causewe're either WATCHING it, and in some cases we're AT the game. Cats need to release us Cavs fans scrotum, it's kinda gay. Also,
laugh.gif
at yall talkinabout belle weight, oh wait
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

These Cleveland and LEBRON haters are pathetic. Cats remind of ugly girls that think they're attractive, yall irritating and delusional . "Cavs fans only post when they win" Ok sure. Me, OC, BELLE, RUD, JDB, EN, and others post in every game thread. We don't really post during the game cause we're either WATCHING it, and in some cases we're AT the game. Cats need to release us Cavs fans scrotum, it's kinda gay. Also,
laugh.gif
at yall talkin about belle weight, oh wait
laugh.gif
mYToAsterspeak wrote:
Look at all you Lakers fans going after yall team throat. Shame on yall. Your team lost get over it. They were outplayed twice in this series, and luckily for yall it's 1-1. This is why yall are the worst sports fans, your team lose once, and yall jump on their back. Calm down and be happy you're going to Denver tied. Fair-Weather Fans FTL
smh.gif

Scottsauce88 wrote:
mYToAsterspeak wrote:
WesrcoastF, I'm not gonna jump on my team like yall do the Lakers, cause its not their fault. Mike Brown on the other hand, he is the worst. For some moronic reason, he refuses to adjust his defense, and they are destroying him on the radio here. His coaching is KILLING US. I do not blame the players cause they're just following the game plan, and it absolutely sucks. It's not really the O, our defense is the problem, and the problem is he's too stubborn to realize he needs to adjust. STOP DOUBLING HOWARD AND TURK, RUN TO THE SHOOTERS ON FAST BREAKS FORGET COVERING THE MIDDLE ON THE BREAK, SWITCH THE PICK AND POP AND RUN TO THE SHOOTERS. MAKE THEM DRIBBLE THE BALL INSTEAD OF CATCH AND SHOOT, KEEP A HAND ON THE PERSON YOU'RE GUARDING, PUT LEBRON ON RASHARD. We have to move away from traditional defensive strategy, cause Orlando is not a traditional team. I wish Brown would get his head out his rectum. He is coaching us right out the playoffs with his stubborness.
laugh.gif

this is from the Mike Brown Coach of the year thread.

I would like to know who should win over a man who won 66 games, leader in the three major defensive categories, a 21 game improvement in wins, coached the all star team, coach of the month three times, and has the respect of most other coaches in the league?
apparently after three loses you have completely changed your tune. Fair Weather fan

tongue.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom