Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

Jay-Z and his LeBron groupies...
smh.gif

the song "Amazing" was made for LeBron... he's a monster, he's a killer, and his reign is as far as your eyes can see.
pimp.gif

Not surprised at all, as I said earlier, the Cavs knocked down shots and got out to a big lead. Yet again the Magic made a comeback and we had ourselves a ballgame
laugh.gif

Magic just couldn't piece together consistent offense and Lebron just took control.

I still expect the Magic to get a win on their home court, I think they'll come out strong and keep it even for the first half. Keeping Dwight out of foultrouble will be the biggest key, giving him the ball early to put pressure on the Cavs big men to get into foul trouble early.

Let Lebron get his points, just try to shut down the supporting cast, hopefully the home crowd gives the Magic a boost.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

the worst thing about this is that belle, outacontrol, mytoasterblahblah and all those Cavs homers will come out of the woodworks now talking mad trash... only to get smacked down again in two days
laugh.gif

Magic slipped at the end shooting dumb threes , Turkaglu with the turnovers , no Lewis ...

Magic has Game 6 though ... The Cavaliers just bought themselves some time .

The Paul Pierce high post offense looks good when your shooters are hitting. We'll see if Boobie and Mo can keep it up in Orlando.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by dyyhard

heckuva coaching job by mike brown LeBron 2nd half.

Fixed. Know damn well Mike Brown couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag.

eyes.gif
Here comes the pathetic state of Ohio that was nowhere to be found during the game. Keep the razors on standby.

sarcasm detector off.

this just proves once again he's worthless. well at least didn't deserve the coach of the year award.

DH12 is getting punked. Real talk. I have never seen a player of his caliber get so many calls against him. !+*% is outrageous

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

19 Free throws
he's attacking the rim basically every time; who else does that?
Word, no offense... But I'm tired of saying this.

I don't care who you are... If you drive to the rim for the majority of the game, YOU WILL GO TO THE LINE.

Bron, Wade, Jordan, #8.... If you're a superstar, it's no secret. You will get calls driving to the hoop. Hell, even Melo (who most don't consider to be a superstar in the Bron-Kobe-Wade mold) gets his calls going to the rim.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

you mean there giving him every call when he drives

Uh, yeah... that's how it works.

I hate players who change their game from attacking to just settling for jumpers.

Take that @#!! to the @%%@!@+ hole.
He is destroying the free throw record in a series. Considering that Wade's FTs numbers were a result of bad calls as well it is even more disgusting.
Tell me how shaq, who lived under the basket, never got 20 free throws per game?
sick.gif
he probably would if he got the damn ball all the time like lebron does. he averages 12 ft attempts FOR HIS CAREER in the playoffs despite only taking 17 shots a game. if he was a better ft shooters, his teams would have gone to him down the stretch and i GUARANTEE you he'll average 20 ft attempts.
fail
shaq got fouled ALOT and did not get those calls
he basically could have had 3 point plays on most of his baskets close to the basket
he also used to get a lot of bogus charging fouls when dudes would flop

just admit it that lebron is getting tremendous help

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by MightyMYT

Lebron averaging 40 points in tis series, damn. last I've seen an offensive output like that was when Mike averaged 45 in a playoff series vs Cavs. Going back to Orlando for game 6. Good series east and west conference finals. I cant believe I'm going to miss the remaining games because I have to work afternoon shift all week.

dont disrespect Mike like that.....Mike wasnt living at the line
laugh.gif

i think ppl just hate on bron b/c they just like to hate on a guy who is the new face of the NBA. eff the hype. appreciate HIM. he's the best player right now.

for those who keep bringing up the refs. orlando now has a +13 free throw attempt advantage ON THE ROAD despite shooting 24 3s. seriously, save it for another day with the refs.
QFT and Bolded for more truth.
smh.gif

ray fer All ston *clap *clap *Clap* *clap * Clap
Ray fer All ston *clap *clap *Clap* *clap * Clap

It's done son, they overreacted and now you're doing the same
grin.gif

roll.gif
@ lebron getting almost 20 free throws a game again. Even prime shaq did not do that.
Carmelo does the same thing when he drives against the lakers and dude gets no calls.
thats my thing, Dudes be goin to the Cup and dont get these type calls,
in this game alone Ive seen Hedo go twice, get bodied up, no call...
Lebron trucks dudes doesnt get charge call and on top of that gets and 1 opportunity

cool he earned his share of superstar calls but when u watch other players do what hes doin it makes u shake your head.

laugh.gif
son just ran over dwight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Props to Lebron cus hes already a beast but he's unguardable with that kinda help

In regards to your complaint here:
Dudes be goin to the Cup and dont get these type calls,
in this game alone Ive seen Hedo go twice, get bodied up, no call...

You answered your own question with this statement here:
cool he earned his share of superstar calls

Let's keep it really real.... Hedo is nowhere near a "superstar" in the L. And I like Turk. But he simply won't get calls like that if hedrives once or twice in a game. Even if you think Turk is a superstar, how many times does Turkoglu REALLY take it to the hoop per game? Not drive and pull upat the foul line... But drive and try to dunk it???

Exactly.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

the worst thing about this is that belle, outacontrol, mytoasterblahblah and all those Cavs homers will come out of the woodworks now talking mad trash... only
to get smacked down again in two days
laugh.gif

Belle can't talk.....dude can't even play pick up ball....overweight lame.....

Back
Top Bottom