Magic Johnson's son goes public with boyfriend

I'm sick and tired of these damn lesbians and homosexual men. You got men dressing up as women. This past summer I saw a dude wearing 5 inch heel suede boots and some damn daisy dukes!

And I'm sick of you judgmental, homophobic idiots.

What is this man doing that is bothering you? He is wearing clothes that you wouldn't see on the average male, but what is he doing to you? Nothing. He is enjoying himself, and he is obviously comfortable with his sexuality. What does the sexuality of any LGBT person have to do with you. Nothing at all.

Grow up.

This is 2013, we are past the need to reproduce. We have actually gone over the planets capacity for human beings. So what, are you going to tell me it's against the bible? It's not, homosexuality, sexual slavery, ect was in the bible.

The problem lies not with the people of different sexualty, but it lies within you

You fools believe that because it's icky to you it shouldn't be allowed. Hell lets ban it by law! Like your silly rallys and laws are going to stop the human population from homosexuality. Grow the hell up and look past your own selfish means and realize that the world does not revolve around heterosexuality.

Tell me, before you go to banned camp, where is your authority? In which law book does it say "dmncnlou gets to decide whether or not someone has a sexual preference?"

Last edited:
This kid looks just like Cookie. I wonder if homie can hoop. Does he go to Michigan State too? The zest.

Hold up...I just realized something.

This dude isn't rocking a skirt.

Neither is his mans.

This dude is definitely gay, and in none of the pictures he has online (from what i've seen in this thread) is he rocking a skirt.

So if Kanye or Cudi or A$AP Rocky rocks a kilt, does that make him gay? Not "oh that looks crazy" gay, but actual, Magic Johnson's son "I like dudes wangers and butts" gay. Does it?

Hold up...I just realized something.

This dude isn't rocking a skirt.

Neither is his mans.

This dude is definitely gay, and in none of the pictures he has online (from what i've seen in this thread) is he rocking a skirt.

So if Kanye or Cudi or A$AP Rocky rocks a kilt, does that make him gay? Not "oh that looks crazy" gay, but actual, Magic Johnson's son "I like dudes wangers and butts" gay. Does it?

actually took a look at the thread...how can so many unintelligent people find their way to one thread for 21 pages of that? :rofl:

Nice to see that Magic is supportive of his son.  It's actually sort of sad that his doing so even qualifies as news, to be honest.

As far as the "debate" goes, understand that, whatever your political/religious beliefs, derogatory comments about another person's sexuality are NOT acceptable, just like racist or sexist comments are not acceptable.  That's always been the rule here and it isn't going to change.  

I would ask that anyone who wishes to take part in this discussion conduct themselves with maturity or respect or you'll be removed from the thread. 

And please note that you're not doing anyone any favors by playing this childish "I know you are, but what am I" game where each "side" accuses the other of being gay.  That's simply offensive.  "Gay" isn't a label you use to shame the opposition - and such behavior 
especially 
baffling coming from self-professed "allies."  

"You support gay marriage!  That means you're GAY!!"  "You DON'T support gay marriage!  That makes you CLOSET GAY!"  What are you, six years old?  Using "gay" as a pejorative is against our rules, period.  If you're using it to stigmatize or shame someone, we're going to remove you from the thread.  If it continues to be a problem, you'll be removed from our forums. 

dead *** i'm crying because there is so many close minded & ignorant people on these boards |I so sad

lol i saw that fat *** in barneys once, dont know what he was doing there, cant fit in any of the clothes anyway

Nice to see that Magic is supportive of his son.  It's actually sort of sad that his doing so even qualifies as news, to be honest.

As far as the "debate" goes, understand that, whatever your political/religious beliefs, derogatory comments about another person's sexuality are NOT acceptable, just like racist or sexist comments are not acceptable.  That's always been the rule here and it isn't going to change.  

I would ask that anyone who wishes to take part in this discussion conduct themselves with maturity or respect or you'll be removed from the thread. 

And please note that you're not doing anyone any favors by playing this childish "I know you are, but what am I" game where each "side" accuses the other of being gay.  That's simply offensive.  "Gay" isn't a label you use to shame the opposition - and such behavior 
especially 

"You support gay marriage!  That means you're GAY!!"  "You DON'T support gay marriage!  That makes you CLOSET GAY!"  What are you, six years old?  Using "gay" as a pejorative is against our rules, period.  If you're using it to stigmatize or shame someone, we're going to remove you from the thread.  If it continues to be a problem, you'll be removed from our forums. 
dead *** i'm crying because there is so many close minded & ignorant people on these boards
tired.gif
so sad
Whoa bro . . . not that serious
laugh.gif

especially 

dead *** i'm crying because there is so many close minded

Whoa bro . . . not that serious :lol:

When people are claiming hatred over someone for being homosexual, or males wearing dresses, it is rather serious.

dead *** i'm crying because there is so many close minded

Whoa bro . . . not that serious :lol:

You must not be familiar with megatron.​

:stoneface:

-Love MTron

(What happened to him anyway? Did his feelings get hurt or what?)

Mods should make it a bannable offense to mention NInja = black. Same way they handled the Ohsnaps situation.

Too many threads get ruined with this nonsense.

Mods should make it a bannable offense to mention NInja = black. Same way they handled the Ohsnaps situation.

Too many threads get ruined with this nonsense.

it's against the rules, but they don't do anything unless it gets reported, so if you see it report it.

Back
Top Bottom