Making 30k

I need to pay for something important and need 30k in 3-4 months. What are some good ways to do this? I'm down to hustle

lmao 

if you break that down into months you would need 7500 a month to get it in 4

basically comes out to 250$ a day i dont think you can even make that if you did all the app jobs like uber/postmates

your best bet would be some sort of ecommerce or retail arbitrage but that will require some capital

if you hustled the legit way with a job and what not i think you could realistically do 100-150 a day for 4 months idk where youd get the other 100

Last edited:
i dont think ive ever met anyone who has even stood next to something worth that much...

but, GLOP...

Yeah I was thinking ecommerce but I don't wanna start and have it not work out lol. Only so much I can throw down to invest for that and it requires a bunch of time too initially. Maybe something along the lines of that though. Like selling a ton of things I already have on eBay . Anyone follow Gary V and followed through on some of his tips?

If you know the right people a kidney on the us black market is around 150 to 200 thousand dollars depending on your health.

If you aren't worried about your morals you could start a gofundme page about a tragic death and try to make it go viral

If you havr Amazon Flex in your city you can deliver packages for 18-25/hr...

Good luck op :x

Back
Top Bottom