making a move on first dates...how many of you guys DONT?

My dude ea is hype!
laugh.gif
....He speakin the truth tho..no excuse for a dude his age to be off in no 14 year old

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

OP makes moves on 14 yr old girls, though.

moz-screenshot-3.png
b5scnb.jpg
Someone please report this to the correct officials. If I unfortunately have a daughter, I don't need dudes like this roaming the streets

moz-screenshot-3.png
b5scnb.jpg
Someone please report this to the correct officials. If I unfortunately have a daughter, I don't need dudes like this roaming the streets

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

moz-screenshot-3.png
b5scnb.jpg
A college student having sex with a girl who's barely out of the 8th grade.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

man this dude aint right
30t6p3b.gif
. u must be super lame if u smashed a 14 year old, id beat yo +@# if i ever saw u lame +@# pervert...i cant even believe this "oh im 20 & i %!++%+ a 14 year old cause she wanted the **** & she looked 19 anyway"...@#%+% please, u deserve the %%# whoopin of a lifetime. thats y im glad i aint got sisters cause id be on death row cause of weak %%# %@+++* like u

What EA said....

moz-screenshot-3.png
b5scnb.jpg
A college student having sex with a girl who's barely out of the 8th grade.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

man this dude aint right
30t6p3b.gif
. u must be super lame if u smashed a 14 year old, id beat yo +@# if i ever saw u lame +@# pervert...i cant even believe this "oh im 20 & i %!++%+ a 14 year old cause she wanted the **** & she looked 19 anyway"...@#%+% please, u deserve the %%# whoopin of a lifetime. thats y im glad i aint got sisters cause id be on death row cause of weak %%# %@+++* like u

What EA said....

welp looks like OP is getting a community ban/exile.

OT: Me making the first move depends pretty much all on my mood. If I'm not feelin it then INS that day/evening. 
tired.gif

welp looks like OP is getting a community ban/exile.

OT: Me making the first move depends pretty much all on my mood. If I'm not feelin it then INS that day/evening. 
tired.gif

With all that's been said , I don't see OP posting a comment in here again lol

With all that's been said , I don't see OP posting a comment in here again lol

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

moz-screenshot-3.png
b5scnb.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A college student having sex with a girl who's barely out of the 8th grade.[/color]
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

man this dude aint right
30t6p3b.gif

What EA said....
i dont understand dudes like this....

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

moz-screenshot-3.png
b5scnb.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A college student having sex with a girl who's barely out of the 8th grade.[/color]
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

man this dude aint right
30t6p3b.gif

What EA said....
i dont understand dudes like this....

Back
Top Bottom