Making Easy Money on the Internet vol. Amazon mTurk

Is anybody's "Total Earnings" different than their "Account Balance"? My Total Earnings is $30 and my account balance is $4?! Can somebody explain this to me? I waited the 10 days already, how long will it take for all $30 to become available?

I think it has to showed up as "Paid," it probably still says "Approved-Pending Payment."

When all of those pending payment hits are "Paid" you'll see it in your current balance.

School me on this whole.
.10/minute thing.
So far I've made $1.61:rofl: .
I thought you were passing on mTurk?
laugh.gif

But the .10/minute thing is a good barometer to determine if a hit is worthy of your time or not. Feel free to do a hit that takes 10 minutes and only pays .20, just know there are better paying hits out there.
laugh.gif

I recommend installing some scripts too, for the amount of money on Pending HITs and Turkopitcon (ratings of requesters) But like bAMAZING said, check the mTurk forum for good hits and please JOIN the site and contribute in the threads, it's only right.
Naw, I was referring to the thing where you put an add on that replaces your ads with their ads. So far I've done 20 hits ranging from .20-.80 cents. Okay, I see your point. I did on hit yesterday that took like 15 min, but the payout was $1.33.

What do you mean by installing scripts?

turkopitcon has been helpful so far.

I'll definitely do that since you brang this side hustle? to my attention.

Sounds to me like you could make more money eBaying random junk in your house. :lol:

But... that said, I might give this a shot for extra silver coin funds. Can't be worse than google ads.

Is anybody's "Total Earnings" different than their "Account Balance"? My Total Earnings is $30 and my account balance is $4?! Can somebody explain this to me? I waited the 10 days already, how long will it take for all $30 to become available?

I wondered this too but also noticed throughout the day my account balance getting higher and higher. It goes from approved- payment pending, to paid. Once it hits paid status it's in your account balance. About to hit the $50 mark since i started this last week, not bad at all.

Naw, I was referring to the thing where you put an add on that replaces your ads with their ads. So far I've done 20 hits ranging from .20-.80 cents. Okay, I see your point. I did on hit yesterday that took like 15 min, but the payout was $1.33.

What do you mean by installing scripts?
turkopitcon has been helpful so far.
I'll definitely do that since you brang this side hustle? to my attention.
Scripts are great tools to help you get a general overview of your progress while turking, and choose the best, and safest HITs.

Check this link for scripts: http://mturkforum.com/showthread.php?4501-All-The-Scripts-You-Need-to-Get-Started!

still havent got the ok after i signed up

When did you sign up? It usually takes 48 hours to get approved.

didn't read entire thread but has anybody successfully cashed out yet? i know a lot of these things get real iffy when it comes to actually giving you your money..

Last edited:
How long does it usually take a requester to approve and sent payment for hits?

Is there a specific time frame that requesters have to abide by?

How long does it usually take a requester to approve and sent payment for hits?
Is there a specific time frame that requesters have to abide by?

From what i've seen it varies, i've seen some that say will approve automatically after seven days and i've had hits get approved within an hour after taking it. Pretty much all up to the requester.

Who has cashed out?

Some of these hits are actually kind of interesting and fun.

I did a transcribe hit just for fun and damn it me took an hour to transcribe a 10min conversation.
laugh.gif
Def. not doing that type of hit again.

I saw one that paid $27 to transcribe a phone interview.

seems like the easy search,copy, paste hits run out after a bit... keep gettin hit wit the "no more hits available"... wish they were never ending.. would run thru them in like 4seconds, and at .08cents a hit.. not bad for down time!

If anyone's looking for a good hustle check out your local drugstore for Panoxyl 10% acne wash. Retails at 8 bucks, goes for 50 on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom