Making Easy Money on the Internet vol. Amazon mTurk

Who has cashed out?
Some of these hits are actually kind of interesting and fun.
I did a transcribe hit just for fun and damn it me took an hour to transcribe a 10min conversation.:lol: Def. not doing that type of hit again.
I saw one that paid $27 to transcribe a phone interview.

I've done transcribing for FREE before, like 45 min-1HR interviews and stuff. It would take me like 2 or 3 hours. Only thing that made it bearable was that the interview subjects were intereting. (Gunplay, DMX babymama, etc.)

seems like the easy search,copy, paste hits run out after a bit... keep gettin hit wit the "no more hits available"... wish they were never ending.. would run thru them in like 4seconds, and at .08cents a hit.. not bad for down time!

Those are my favorite, some people prefer to do surveys or transciption, which are higher paying but usually take a 5+ moinutestime. I like doing a mix of batch hits and surveys.

Why the hell do they need my social ????
[

It's for tax purposes, just in case you pass the $600 w/one requester threshold. Then you have to file taxes on it.

Read more on it: http://mturkforum.com/showthread.php?4655-Tax-Information&highlight=social+security

is there like a waiting time for new users to get their money because I started last Tuesday and I still can't access my earnings. can someone help a brotha out

If anyone's looking for a good hustle check out your local drugstore for Panoxyl 10% acne wash. Retails at 8 bucks, goes for 50 on eBay.

Apparently, Panoxyl has been discontinued a month or so ago. If you see it at the pharmacy buy it and flip it. The bars are decent. Both come in a blue box. Also, CVS brand foaming wash (10%) goes for a decent profit also.

how much you figure you make on average in an hour? doesn't sound too lucrative at all.

I just signed on like 2 days ago and i got approved, so now how do I pick and complete items? How do i get qualified? it's kinda complicating from what I see are there any tricks to this?

What you're saying is that after 10 days all the approved hits that are pending payment will be paid?

Pretty much, from what i noticed it takes two days max before all the hits that have "approved-pending payment" actually go to "paid" status. When my 10 day wait period passed at the beginning of the day i had like $10 in my account balance, by the end of the day it jumped to $30 something dollars. All of them were approved already they just had to go to paid status and into my account. I don't know why some are quicker than others but it does differ.

I just signed on like 2 days ago and i got approved, so now how do I pick and complete items? How do i get qualified? it's kinda complicating from what I see are there any tricks to this?

Go thru my posts in the thread and check this FAQ

how much you figure you make on average in an hour? doesn't sound too lucrative at all.

I said in the OP it's not the most lucrative side hustle at all. I would estimate the amount of time I've spent doing hits would amount to slightly below minimum wage. The most I've made in one day is $15, but I don't spend much time, I've seen some people's daily goals at $100+. So it's all about what you put into it.

keep sleeping.. more hits for me
pimp.gif

Another way to make money easily is this:

Welcome to CashCrate! You can start making money right away by completing
offers, taking surveys, and shopping online using the sections below. You can also
check out our video tutorial for a quick introduction to our program.

http://www.cashcrate.com/3536232

Its real! and they have a forum also! Dont slip up. I started making like $150 a month with about 10 min a day work

Inbox dollars is another one . I do a combination of both for about $300 a month good luck
http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref12902616

Last edited:
I keep doing HITs and getting an error after submitting the confirmation code. I ain't re-doing those joints. Ticking me off.

Back
Top Bottom