Making Easy Money on the Internet vol. Amazon mTurk

Y'all still turkin'?

Been aiming for a goal of $1.50/day so I can pay my gym membership every month. It's going nicely. Barely spending 20 min/day turkin'.

I'm still on it a couple times a week. i have a $40 balance right now, trying to get back to $100

What a coincidence, i just took out money from my PostLoop account haha.

Last edited:
PostLoop is easy to use.

All you have to do is post short paragraphs on forums and you get points instantly. I just started using it a month ago, it's cool to have a few extra bucks in your pockets.

^ With cashcrate you have other ways to make money. Besides doing surveys you can make money watching videos, referrals and other tasks.

To make good money at mTurk, you gotta go HAM for like a month or 2.

Then you'll get your masters and the money is easy like sunday morning.

To get masters you have to show dedication, have little to no rejections, and at least 4000 hits submitted.

I just hit 500 hits and 1 rejection, but I'm gonna try to get up to 4000 before school starts so I can focus more on my 4.0 and not have to work an outside job.

And they are most definitely not all surveys. Especially when you get batches, or hundreds/thousands of remedial tasks.

I know dudes with the Masters qualification that can make 100+ a day, $500 a week. It is a lot of hours but I don't mind.

Like most of NT, I'm an introvert :lol:

Last edited:
To make good money at mTurk, you gotta go HAM for like a month or 2.

Then you'll get your masters and the money is easy like sunday morning.

To get masters you have to show dedication, have little to no rejections, and at least 4000 hits submitted.

I just hit 500 hits and 1 rejection, but I'm gonna try to get up to 4000 before school starts so I can focus more on my 4.0 and not have to work an outside job.

And they are most definitely not all surveys. Especially when you get batches, or hundreds/thousands of remedial tasks.
On one mturk forum I browsed, some dudes had made like $1000+.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Last edited:
On one mturk forum I browsed, some dudes had made like $1000+.
Ain't nobody got time for that.
I'm in college, no job, and on the computer for most of the day.

I indeed do have hours allocated for that.
laugh.gif
Oh, in that case.

mturk on brother, mturk on.

Check your college's career center once a week for jobs.

If that have a website, check that as much as possible.

That's basically how I got my job.

Finally started this 3 days ago... Made a cool $40. Def worth it if you can't sleep at night.

Back
Top Bottom