MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

Brahs. You know the two diff types of radar that were turned off 12 minutes apart?

I just read the timeline went: radar 1 off, co pilot says "goodnight", and then second radar turned off

Just saying the technology is there....is it not? Main point is PRIORITY.

It is there. Don't listen to these fools acting like this is a wild comparison. The NTSB clearly needs better technology for rescuing lost/crashed airplanes. The least we can do is give these victim's families a little closure.

Speaking of the NTSB they just took over this case

the ntsb needs better technology to track downed planes in malaysia?

damn... maybe the malaysian road building administration should become more efficient at fixing los angeles potholes

Last edited:

Just saying the technology is there....is it not? Main point is PRIORITY.
Are they our priority? It didnt happen in our watch. I think Malaysia is heading the investigation. And 2/3 of the passengers are from China. They should be the ones outraged (which they are) that they havent found the plane yet.

dude really said parachutes though 
roll.gif

you don't even understand how radar works... then you continue on and start speaking like a cellphone network technician.....
Ugh obviously, I said that with the first sentence of my post and I put a suggestion, didn't say it was for certain or that's how the way it is.

We can see to Mars planet but we can't see three miles into the ocean omg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom