Man of Steel (Superman Movie Thread) - June 14, 2013 - NEW Trailer pg20

The first GL is an origin story. Sometimes an origin movie can go really well or bomb but I think it can be redeemed for the 2nd GL. As far as Man of Steel goes, I think it'll be pretty good but for a movie that's releasing next summer they've done a good job of keeping it on the hush.

Man of Steel Goes Viral with a Kryptonian Countdown

The viral campaign for next summer's Man of Steel appears to have officially launched with The DSRW Project, an ARG that purports to research deep space radio waves.

All day, fans have been hard at work decoding incoming signals that bear more than a passing resemblance to Kryptonian characters, ultimately revealing a secret site that appears to offer some form of extraterrestrial countdown. What it's counting down to, however, remains to be seen.

Last year, Warner Bros. debuted a similarly SETI-inspired viral site for Green Lantern, another DC Comics property.

Directed by Zack Snyder, Man of Steel stars Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon, Laurence Fishburne, Diane Lane, Kevin Costner, Antje Traue, Ayelet Zurer, Russell Crowe, Harry Lennix and Christopher Meloni. It arrives in theaters everywhere June 14, 2013.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...-steel-goes-viral-with-a-kryptonian-countdown

Last edited:
Trailers Out....cue all the "my body's ready" gifs

Papa Clark saying let some people die. Wow!

Last edited:
Kinda weird to see modern soldiers with Superman, in the cartoons they always had futuristic looking ones with laser guns.

Last edited:
:nerd: omg im so geeked for this lol

trailer is looking good so far

i know everything is gonna be new and have no ties to the previous films, but the og superman theme still hypes me up

I know they said that this movie is gonna do away with the goody two shoes Superman

I know they said it.

But seeing it actually getting done is pretty damn bad *** :smokin

I love the end of the trailer, cant wait to see them play off the whole most known unknown kind of theme.

Body - ready.

I dont see anything to be excited about yet. They spent more time showing him flying then fighting, and I've seen superman fly before. Wake me up when he does more then lift something heavy.

Oh and Micheal Shannon already said in an interview that he never says "kneel before zod" in this movie :smh:

Back
Top Bottom