manglor is the greatest person ever but is a terrible seller (pics bottom of page 1 and 4 AND 14)

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

From the pics.....125 looks like a steal.

Exactly "looks" like a steal but in real life it's not that's why I bought them I would have not bought them for 125 if I known they had ink on them and the sole needs reglued I'll post pics when I get off work I'm on my phone right now
You didn't see the ink mark on the front of the shoe? One one of the pics? That's what you're talking about right?

*Bookmarked*
nerd.gif

No u can't see anything that I'm *****in about on the pics u see here it looks like a market got busted on the side of the shoe

Not tryin to be a +!#! but everunidy doesnt need to ask for pics I'm at work the shoes are at my house I will put pics up as soon as I can

Not tryin to be a +!#! but everunidy doesnt need to ask for pics I'm at work the shoes are at my house I will put pics up as soon as I can

Post pics or Get Off.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Executive76

How much?

is it really important?

it doenst matter if i sent 5 dollars or 500 dollars the shoes should come as they appear in the pictures and as he described them in the above sentence

It is important. If you got them for 5 bucks, you shouldnt be complaining...if you paid 500, you got YANKED.

Thats why you ask for tagged pictures with dates and specific angles of the shoe....its that simple.

so getting ripped off for 5 bucks is ok but getting ripped of for 500 isnt, so if u steal 1 dollar its cool but if steal 100 its not?

i sent 125 if u must know

It's not ok, it's just petty. If I got scammed for 5 bucks I certainly wouldn't feel the need to stress or make a post about it. If you need toscam for 5 bones then your life is going terribly wrong. Just ask for 5 bucks in that case, you might get it
laugh.gif

no offense bro , but always ask for a lot of pics that are detailed.If he wants to sell them so bad .He'll give all the pics you want.I know you probablywanted to jump on it quick , but just let it be a lesson.Its happened to me before.Had to take the L

Eh I almost bought those lol. You definitely should've asked for pics of the spots at least.

You also should stop having such an attitude especially when people are trying to help you out.

laugh.gif
@ dudes saying that dude got a steal considering the pics. Them !*#*$ is through. I wouldn't pay $5 for those...
roll.gif
You was going to wear those ?Like casually ?

Messed up tho.
smh.gif

lil boy, you need to exit this thread if you dont want help from us. There's goons on here and everything ready to do work, but seems like you didnt getscammed, you were dumb for not asking for extra pics, especially if you see $125 on some CGs in a condition like that.

Ok people the dude qouting my spelling I'm on an iPhone right now spelling is the least of my worries, and why do u guys keep telling me that'sit's my fault for not asking for pics when in my og post it says that I asked for pics and he got all mad and the reason I sent money anyway was b/c theguy was a nt staff member and I didn't think the guy would misrepresent his shoes so badly

And nothing has changed I'm still at work and will post pics when I get off I'm not tryin to be a an **! but when people keep asking me questions thatwere answered in the og post it gets frustrating

Can't take pics because I'm at work till 8 eastern
I asked for pics he got mad and only sent money b/c he was a by staff member
My spelling blows b/c I'm on an iPhone

Sorry if I come off the wrong way

Saw the kicks in person last night, and they look a lot worse in person than in the pics posted. Blue ink stains on both shoes, sole seperation, and on theback of both shoes the suede or whatever kinda material it is, is ripping off.

what are the qualifications for an NT staff members nowadays? +10k posts or somethin?

cuz this sounds like NT is "employing" dirtbags ...

[please don't ban me!]

here are the pics guys sorry for being a !%@# and all but i got tired o being asked the same questions

AND YES I KNOW THE PICTURES ARE TERRIBLE, THEY HONESTLY DO NOT DO THE SHOE JUSTICE THEY ARE IN TERRIBLE CONDITION
I WILL TRY TO GET BETTER QUALITY PICTURES UP IN A LITTLE BUT I KNOW U GUYS WERE GETTING RESTLESS

and yes i know my hands are dirty i just got of work
c511674a72fd4a000f9f546b5a9a76ace5b20450.jpg
3431634d71f9430c09abf22d30351ccf3ccd79be.jpg

0441604076f5440d0129f831e9217af6599eacb4.jpg
79f164417efd400a0bc8a494dccc9045cac023cd.jpg
1c416e4e75f247070e14ac0aa837c1cdc3c064cd.jpg

^that pic above really makes it look better than they actually are the whole bottom is coming off not just that part and this is JUST THE LEFT SHOE

here are the pics guys sorry for being a !%@# and all but i got tired o being asked the same questions

AND YES I KNOW THE PICTURES ARE TERRIBLE, THEY HONESTLY DO NOT DO THE SHOE JUSTICE THEY ARE IN TERRIBLE CONDITION
I WILL TRY TO GET BETTER QUALITY PICTURES UP IN A LITTLE BUT I KNOW U GUYS WERE GETTING RESTLESS

^that pic above really makes it look better than they actually are the whole bottom is coming off not just that part and this is JUST THE LEFT SHOE

son

you make it seem like there were huge ink blots on the side and that the entire sole was coming off

1. the ink stains arent remotely big
2. that part of the sole coming off is normal

i do think you should get your money back, but you actin like a drama queen
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

son

you make it seem like there were huge ink blots on the side and that the entire sole was coming off

1. the ink stains arent remotely big
2. that part of the sole coming off is normal

i do think you should get your money back, but you actin like a drama queen
smh.gif
like i said the pictures dont do them justice the entire sole IS coming off im limited to to what i can do with my camera phone

Back
Top Bottom