manglor is the greatest person ever but is a terrible seller (pics bottom of page 1 and 4 AND 14)

roll.gif
these kids make me laugh with there silly pics, and animated gifs etc. bottom line to you is that the next time u see a description like the one you showed us, don't buy it.
if i would have read that I would have never purchased the shoe. that's just me though.

this "manglor" guy just gave me bad feedback on iss he said that i told him that i was goint to file a paypal claim on him and that i never received the shoes

Wow.

And you're wondering why we aren't helping you? How childish is that.

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

this "manglor" guy just gave me bad feedback on iss he said that i told him that i was goint to file a paypal claim on him and that i never received the shoes

Wow.

what? he said i said that, BUT I DIDNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Originally Posted by yAyToNyO

and i had planned on cleaning them up so dont say they arent worth 125 if i can get the sole clean these can resell for 200+ bucks but since i got them there is no way i can resell these beat up shoes
Now nobody is gonna feel bad for you.......noob resellers ftmfl
tongue.gif
haha, son why'd you edit your post...this dude yAyToNyO got you quoted
laugh.gif

and
roll.gif
at you saying you had no intention to resell these...you say so right in the part you edited out
although it is grimy that he sent you those kicks in that condition...you went wrong when you sent him the money even though you asked for more pics and he refused.

edit: wow i used my 2000th post on this?
laugh.gif

hahah your right, dude is a greedy reseller

grimey people jipping grimey people

now I dont feel that bad anymore

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

it seems like 50/50 on wether or not people think i got scammed i messaged the guy last weds and he has yet to respond i have messaged him 3 or 4 times

AND I DID ASK FOR MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the guy know he did me wrong why cant he message me back?

does anybody know how to get ahold of him?

they are size 13 by the way

and i had planned on cleaning them up so dont say they arent worth 125
if you asked for more pictures and didnt get them why did you buy them?

seems like a case of inexperienced buyer and shady seller.

Wow.

what he said i said that BUT I DIDNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huh?

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Wow.

huh?

he's saying that manglor said that. theequickness is jumping to conclusions without understanding

im fed up with this guy i think i really might file a claim on him the worst thing that can happen is i lose and still have a piece of crap shoes, i didnt evenwant any reimbursement when i posted this or anything like that until he trys to damage the small rep i have by giving me bad feedback and trying to say tellpeople i told him i didnt receive the shoes im kind of delusional right now i cant believe i 'NIKETALK STAFF MEMBER" would do this sorry again forcoming off as an #*! but im so fn mad right now its not even funny

Originally Posted by oidreez

Wow.

huh?
he's saying that manglor said that. theequickness is jumping to conclusions without understanding

Correct. OP is claiming that Manglor has made all that up in a feedback

im fed up with this guy i think i really might file a claim on him the worst thing that can happen is i lose and still have a piece of crap shoes, i didnt even want any reimbursement when i posted this or anything like that until he trys to damage the small rep i have by giving me bad feedback and trying to say tell people i told him i didnt receive the shoes im kind of delusional right now i cant believe i 'NIKETALK STAFF MEMBER" would do this sorry again for coming off as an #*! but im so fn mad right now its not even funny
So now you're going to do what he said that you were going to do but you weren't going to do in the first place, just because you'remad?

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

im fed up with this guy i think i really might file a claim on him the worst thing that can happen is i lose and still have a piece of crap shoes, i didnt even want any reimbursement when i posted this or anything like that until he trys to damage the small rep i have by giving me bad feedback and trying to say tell people i told him i didnt receive the shoes im kind of delusional right now i cant believe i 'NIKETALK STAFF MEMBER" would do this sorry again for coming off as an #*! but im so fn mad right now its not even funny
So now you're going to do what he said that you were going to do but you weren't going to do in the first place, just because you're mad?

why is everybody trying to make me out to seem like the bad guy everything i post u guys come with some crap towards me i didnt do nothing but pay for someshoes the guy misrepresented he deserves to have something happen to him i havent done nothing wrong

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by oidreez

Wow.

huh?
Correct. OP is claiming that Manglor has made all that up in a feedback

thanks for clearing that up for me fellas, damn this is starting to get real ugly..........
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by Lazy B

smh.gif
He knew what he was doing when he took those pictures at those specific angles.

exactly, hope you get your $ back.
Obviously he knew what he was doing. He also described the shoes as being stained. The buyer should have known something was fishy when detailedpics of the imperfections were not provided, even when requested.

*Wonders why Manglor has not come in and given his side of this story*

Has he really turn to the dark side??? umm...

hes scared to show his face, i even private messaged this thread to him
1. I cant believe this thread is still open

2. I can't believe that you read every post in here

3. I really can't believe that you respond to every comment directed towards you

4. You are going to be forced to take the L on this one

5. Request more angles going forward

laugh.gif
Just let it go dude

hes scared to show his face, i even private messaged this thread to him
damn a mod scarred to come into a thread crapping on his name??? thas a shame........

Back
Top Bottom