manglor is the greatest person ever but is a terrible seller (pics bottom of page 1 and 4 AND 14)

Originally Posted by Capo617

Originally Posted by jthagreat

wheres mang?

Spending this dudes money.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- were you that desperate for some Cool Greys?
grin.gif
sick.gif

I mean just look at it, that's worth $125 to YOU?!

- It's obvious the pictures were taken in that manner so that the blemishes aren't evident. Think Ebay. 9/10 times whenever seller disclose the flawson the specific item it doesn't even appear on the pictures - so the buyers will think it ain't nothing

I'm just wondering though, why didnt you ask for more pictures before buying it?

My suggestion: Give the man a partial refund if he wants to keep the shoes. Otherwise, I'd ask for a refund. That ain't right at all.

it seems like 50/50 on wether or not people think i got scammed i messaged the guy last weds and he has yet to respond i have messaged him 3 or 4 times

AND I DID ASK FOR MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the guy know he did me wrong why cant he message me back?

does anybody know how to get ahold of him?

they are size 13 by the way

and i had planned on cleaning them up so dont say they arent worth 125

and i had planned on cleaning them up so dont say they arent worth 125 if i can get the sole clean these can resell for 200+ bucks but since i got them there is no way i can resell these beat up shoes
Now nobody is gonna feel bad for you.......noob resellers ftmfl
tongue.gif

$125 is actually a good price if the kicks were in the condition he provided in the first pics . That definitely would have been a steal .

They go for $300+ DS ... chill y'all .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

$125 is actually a good price if the kicks were in the condition he provided in the first pics . That definitely would have been a steal .

They go for $300+ DS ... chill y'all .

You didnt read everything did you

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I've done numerous deals with manglor, always been a solid guy. Hopefully he comes through and rights this.

Co-sign. Dude is mad legit IMO. Hopefully he comes in here and rectifies this situation.

i didnt say i was goin to resell them u guys were tryin to say they weren't worth 125 in the original pics im saying that if i clean them up they canEASILY RESELL FOR 200 never did i say i had planned on reselling them

my god doesnt anybody no how to read in this thread

ive had to answer the same questions 50x and re-explain myself and re-explain myself time and time again

man that is foul. he is def wrong for misleading you but you def wrong for coppin even though he refused to show more pix. i understand your logic around himbeing a buy/sell mod, but u shoulda insisted anyways if not jus kept it movin. hope this gets resolved tho either way

Originally Posted by yAyToNyO

and i had planned on cleaning them up so dont say they arent worth 125 if i can get the sole clean these can resell for 200+ bucks but since i got them there is no way i can resell these beat up shoes
Now nobody is gonna feel bad for you.......noob resellers ftmfl
tongue.gif

haha, son why'd you edit your post...this dude yAyToNyO got you quoted
laugh.gif

and
roll.gif
at you saying you had no intentionto resell these...you say so right in the part you edited out
although it is grimy that he sent you those kicks in that condition...you went wrong when you sent him the money even thoughyou asked for more pics and he refused.

edit: wow i used my 2000th post on this?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

i didnt say i was goin to resell them u guys were tryin to say they weren't worth 125 in the original pics im saying that if i clean them up they can EASILY RESELL FOR 200 never did i say i had planned on reselling them

ive had to answer the same questions 50x and re-explain myself and re-explain myself time and time again
Could we get some pics of the shoes?

Why didn't you message him for more pics?

Did you try to pm him about your issue when you got the shoes?

How much did you pay for them again?

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

i didnt say i was goin to resell them u guys were tryin to say they weren't worth 125 in the original pics im saying that if i clean them up they can EASILY RESELL FOR 200 never did i say i had planned on reselling them

grin.gif
I knew this was coming
laugh.gif

I think if you keep on with your nasty attitude, people are just going to stop posting and let this post sink to the bottom. The mods are more likely to seethis on the top, unless they don't care about one of their people misrepresenting an item. We understand you are frustrated, but calm down.

PS: You said some of us don't know how to read. Then, you must not know how to write. The way you wrote that sentence made it seem like you were going toresell them. Especially when you said, "there is no way I can resell these beat up shoes."

$10 says this will get locked out the blue with no resolution....

And if th person who locks it adds a comment at the end, it will say: "He told you they had stains on them. When he denied more pics, you should haequestioned that. He has done nothing wrong"

Originally Posted by Rafool

grin.gif

wl7tok.jpg

WOW WOW WOW

U LET PEOPLE LIKE THIS BE MODS NIKETALK

this "manglor" guy just gave me bad feedback on iss he said that i told him that i was goint to file a paypal claim on him and that i never receivedthe shoes

my name on iss is "kbandmjallday" check my feedback for exactly what he said or look below i said absolutely known of that "He paid then liedabout not recieving the shoes in the agreement. the pics were taken in FULL SUNLIGHT and stains were clearly mentioned. He says he wants to file with paypalwhich is fine since he has no case whatsoever but it's still a waste of time."

Back
Top Bottom