Manhunt for Brooklyn *** Grabber

Damn, the heat, past lockdown and quarantine got the perverts and creeps going crazy this summer.

Broad daylight jumped on her back and groped her while she was on the ground.

Man, dude is trippin with the jumping on her back like that. (As well as the obvious)

I am not making light of the situation.

Not being from there. What time of day can you do this in brooklyn with not a single person around?

Not being from there. What time of day can you do this in brooklyn with not a single person around?
Any unpopulated side street.

Its basically the same approach of trying to attack someone or rob them. It's quick and easy to get away.

Dude did that in broad daylight with no mask and the most high res camera known to man. Camera so good i can tell that his shirt is a polyester blend.
No way he doesn't get caught. He deserves to get caught not only because of the heinous act but also the blatant stupidity. Dude had to be on drugs.

I’m more stuck on him doing nothing better with his time. Running around grabbing random people? Really? People man.... :smh:

Last edited:
It ain’t funny but bro :rofl: he did a whole wrestling move. I was expecting a *** grab and run.He gotta be mentally ill. Put that dude in the hospital.

I just don't understand what there was to be gained by doing any of that.

I'm also not a sexual predator though.

Back
Top Bottom