Manhunt for Brooklyn *** Grabber

Clearly from that camera angle it is leading us to a certain interpretation of what happened. From another angle I'm sure it would give a different interpretation where the accused is presumed innocent

/ dwalk31 dwalk31

No other way to look at it.

Dude like that will rape a woman. We need to bring back stoning.

As you grow older in this world you realize why our parents/guardians/adult leaders always had concern for our well being, especially if you're a woman alone. It's sad that a woman can't walk down a street in broad daylight without the concern that a guy might run up on her and grope or sexually assault her.

“We need to bring back stoning”
“We need cameras everywhere”

10 out of 10 reactionaries agree: respond aggressively to scary feelings.
Cameras "everywhere" is reasonable in response to this cuz a camera actually caught the assault.

Imagine if it didn't? Dude could water down events and have NTers siding with him.

The stoning post and one others were wild though. They want to do **** like 3rd world countries.

Cameras "everywhere" is reasonable in response to this cuz a camera actually caught the assault.

Imagine if it didn't? Dude could water down events and have NTers siding with him.

The stoning post and one others were wild though. They want to do **** like 3rd world countries.
It really boils down to how much of your privacy and civil liberties you're willing to forfeit in the name of security.

To me living in a state of constant surveillance is a bridge too far.

Lol at privacy. Every app downloaded, every phone update takes that away and people just click agree. For some reason cameras are where people draw the line

Yea it’s a lil too late in the game to worry bout “privacy” right now :lol: …I figured most ppl lived their life assuming they under some kind of surveillance at this point and move accordingly

These dudes wildin out like this just don’t give a F or something ain’t right in the head

If you aren’t doing anything wrong you shouldn’t and wouldn’t be worried about cameras being all up and down the block. Dudes out here living in a constant state of fear……get off that.

i don't have a stance tbh. genuine question.
The criticisms in there answer a lot of the question.

Also bear in mind many things are still illegal aren't inherently immoral/unethical and have no real victims.

Doesn't matter how much of our privacy we've already given up. I don't see a valid reason to line every street with surveillance from law enforcement. Dudes in here talking about how that's a weird place to draw the line, but where do they draw the line?

Probably belongs in the unpopular opinions thread based on the responses I'm seeing. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom