"Manly" and "Girly" Drinks

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Whats wrong with cider though? A Magners on ice during the summer is good times.
THIS.

Your boss has no idea what he was talking about. When I visited the UK, the first drink someone bought me was a Magners. It was an OG too and he was sippin' one as well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hugebird

Maybe if we start talking about how ridiculous it is that even things like DRINKS are given gender assignments, we can start to progress beyond these antiquated ideas that really do more harm than good. Drink whatever you like dude. Unless that drink starts increasing your estrogen intake or causes you to have a gender reassignment, your masculinity will remain in tact.
I agree. NT's usual argument is that this is a slippery slope to it being acceptable for men to be wearing dresses soon (oh no) and such.

Hennessy neat for me. Can't fade the heem
pimp.gif
At the club, I will drink whatever is gonna get me smashed the quickest, those include Long Island Ice Teas, Tokyo Teas, Adios MF, etc. IDK if those are considered "girly" but they will get you twisted fast and I can drink heavy.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Drinks that are considered feminine (doesn't mean they're not good, but you'll lose your man-card if you order one of these. Also, girls do notice if you're on a date and this is what you get for yourself.):

Fruity Margaritas (especially frozen. Only exception is BBQ's and only if she's getting one too.)
Daquiris (same as above)
Apple Martinis (self explanatory)
Chocolate Martinis
Basically any fruit-flavored "tini"
malibu and pineapple
Smirnoff Ice, Mike's Hard Lemonade, Mike's Hard Tea, etc... (if you want to drink down something that starts with "Mike's Hard" you gotta question it.)
Jack and Coke (contrary to some misconception this isn't that manly. It's what you load up sorority girls with when you want to seal the deal.)
Anything with Bailey's
Anything with a garnish or fruits floating around in it
Anything, I mean ANYTHING with a sugared rim
Anything with whipped cream or chocolate sauce

This isn't really my own opinion just the opinions of others I've collected over the years.

irish-car-bomb.jpg

All night. No dambs given.

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

if there is an umbrella or straw in your drink, you should just go ahead and change your tampon.

What are you like 17? How does a straw make a drink girly, SMH at ppl that talk just to be cool and elitist

i've had enough whiskey and moonshine in my lifetime to drink whatever i want.

Talbert

I get the same thing when I go out with my co workers, op. I not a beer drinker. I don't like the way it tastes. I do a nice mix of drinks. Majority of schnapps & rums. Something with taste. If I can get a buzz with something that tastes good, I'm happy. I clown my boys now because peach ciroc is the drink of choice these days. Perfect gif for this thread is the one from the departed when Leo's character is beating the guy up at the bar.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

ryankmd ordered an appletini at a nt summit like 8 years ago and still catches flack for it on facebook to this day.
eek.gif
I thought Appletini was censored stilll
laugh.gif

Who cares OP. Be secure with yourself and drink whatever you feel like. I have had plenty of ciders at BJ's pizza. Sometimes I go to Mexican restaurants and order Pina Colodas.  I also have been to dive bars and sip nothing but Jameson whiskey all night.  It all depends on my mood and it doesn't make you any more or less of a man.  

Naw I used to be like "ill drink whatever I want" too, I used to make drinks, I was a bartender before, all that so I always used to mix it up.

So then one day Im with this girl and we're at a bar, and we order drinks. Im like "I wanna Grand Marnier with ginger ale" So the bartender is shouting "Hey u wanna grandma with ginger ale?!?!" %+# grandma? That's what they callin my drink?

Even my girl asked what I got. I was like Grand Marnier. She was like "what? That's what my mom drinks"

Well I still smashed, but for now on its Remy all day. The way I see it is, if you're going out to drink, you want your money's worth. You can spend 20 dollars on a bunch of fruity drinks and a buzz, or on two hard drinks that'll get you nice

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Jack and Coke (contrary to some misconception this isn't that manly. It's what you load up sorority girls with when you want to seal the deal.)

With all due respect, my fellow veteran NTer...NO.

Just, no.

Girly drinks? LOL

I mean I drink only whiskey on the rocks. Never mix my drinks but you better believe when I go to Mexico next month to a resort I'm drinking anything that they put in front of me, girly, umbrellas whatever

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by hugebird

Maybe if we start talking about how ridiculous it is that even things like DRINKS are given gender assignments, we can start to progress beyond these antiquated ideas that really do more harm than good. Drink whatever you like dude. Unless that drink starts increasing your estrogen intake or causes you to have a gender reassignment, your masculinity will remain in tact.

This.
Drink whatever the hell tastes good to you.

Damn straight.

Bammas out here ordering Sex and the City drinks wondering why they can't pull *##%+# 
30t6p3b.gif

"Let me get a Cosmo!"
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom