Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Originally Posted by ptngina

kicksonmyfeet wrote:

I can wait for my pair I can't sleep I'm just excited, but it was too hot waiting at NSW Montalban & I'm to get my size
& YES! they will be worn!

How many pairs did they get?

they only had 19 pairs...

Originally Posted by LakersKobe

I was fortunate to get a pair from Montalban, bad thing is its 8.5, I needed a 9 or 9.5

yo wsup this is derek the one w/ the pacquiao shirt..

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Originally Posted by ptngina

kicksonmyfeet wrote:

I can wait for my pair I can't sleep I'm just excited, but it was too hot waiting at NSW Montalban & I'm to get my size

I was fortunate to get a pair from Montalban, bad thing is its 8.5, I needed a 9 or 9.5

Sup Derek. I got a 8.5 but I'm trading it for the 1st colorway in a sz. 9.
I was wearing the Year of the Dog AF1.

Pick-ups and detailed pics from NTSF today. Congrats to the rest of the lucky ones today.

3957198181_e1658c628f_b.jpg

3957205741_95775e4e73_b.jpg

3957980056_30407f1117_b.jpg

Some other pics in the set here

i was at ntsf with my cousin and buddy, all nt'ers, but got shutout. congrats to everyone who got a pair though, the females were cleaning house for surehaha. stopped by emeryville and talked to employees there and they said they didn't sell any of their pac shirts there all day so if your looking for thetshirt they have it.

Guess i'm one of the few that aren't feeling these at all. I sometimes feel nike can throw anything together limited and it will sell no matter howthey look. Glow in the dark shoes aren't my style . I liked the first pac trainers though.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

FYI...

For those looking for the Tee and having trouble getting them...Champs Sports will have them within the next couple weeks, along with a White/Red/Yellow basic "Pac-Man Knows" Tee...

JM

i really need one of those white/red/yellow tees, anybody able to hook me up with one when stores get em?

We'll be getting the tee's this week (as they say). Retail on them will be 30 if not lower.. Shipping hasn't been on time lately which is why wecouldnt say if we were going to get the shoes or not but they say the tees are coming this week...... we'll keep you posted.

Originally Posted by fatlaces

We'll be getting the tee's this week (as they say). Retail on them will be 30 if not lower.. Shipping hasn't been on time lately which is why we couldnt say if we were going to get the shoes or not but they say the tees are coming this week...... we'll keep you posted.

will they be online or in-store only?

these are some amazing shoes. the detail on them is crazy. if it were not for work, i would have been there trying to cop. looking for a size 10 to 11..anybodylooking to help out a nike talker and a huge pacquiao fan.. i have a deal one might not be able to leave on the table..:smile:

ptngina wrote:

kicksonmyfeet wrote:

LakersKobe wrote:

thats a good trade right there...didn't get your name btw?

ptngina wrote:

kicksonmyfeet wrote:

LakersKobe wrote:

thats a good trade right there...didn't get your name btw?

What size did you get? Name is Warren

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

FYI...

For those looking for the Tee and having trouble getting them...Champs Sports will have them within the next couple weeks, along with a White/Red/Yellow basic "Pac-Man Knows" Tee...

JM

i really need one of those white/red/yellow tees, anybody able to hook me up with one when stores get em?

every time i see this dude post i start thinking that he's gonna announce that the sneaker is gonna be a gr in a month

We'll be getting the tee's this week (as they say). Retail on them will be 30 if not lower.. Shipping hasn't been on time lately which is why we couldnt say if we were going to get the shoes or not but they say the tees are coming this week...... we'll keep you posted.

so does that mean youre gonna sell the shirt for 60? since you guys sold the shoes for double too?

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

so does that mean youre gonna sell the shirt for 60? since you guys sold the shoes for double too?
laugh.gif
. That's exactly what I was thinking.
smh.gif
for charging double.

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Noooo!! They wouldn't take advantage of people like that, would they?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom