Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Shirt is dope but I don't %$#$ with boxing. Do you need the shoes to go with them because the kicks are wack IMO (new trainers are garbage).

EDIT:
I agree with the notion of making NT private until membership is acquired. Too many people lurk and don't contribute anything to the board. Once infoleaks, the lurkers are out in full force ready to resell.

smokin.gif

The flight was good. When I went to Fatlace yesterday, I recognized this guy Paul who I camped out with for the first Pacquiaos in Vegas. He was really cool,he gave me a ride to my uncles after camping and even picked me up today. There was about 220 people for the Nike Town raffle. If you're a size 9 likeG7A73 or size 12.5 you had a better chance of winning. There was only 3 people who wanted one pair of size 9 and 2 out of the 3 people got their 12.5. Fatlacesold 9 pairs to the people who camped out like me and raffled off the rest of the 4. I met a few NTers but wish I would of knew what you guys looked like,Randz and G7A73. But congrats to everyone who got their pairs.

I was fortunate enough to get one of the 5 sz. 11s at NTSF this morning (#703 FTW!). Also picked up 3 of the matching tees and the orange MP shirt. Definitelylucked out. I was pretty sure I wasn't gonna get a pair too. I was the guy with the blue TRUE hat and the Grey Cal hoodie with the BWs on. I'll postpics up later

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

The flight was good. When I went to Fatlace yesterday, I recognized this guy Paul who I camped out with for the first Pacquiaos in Vegas. He was really cool, he gave me a ride to my uncles after camping and even picked me up today. There was about 220 people for the Nike Town raffle. If you're a size 9 like G7A73 or size 12.5 you had a better chance of winning. There was only 3 people who wanted one pair of size 9 and 2 out of the 3 people got their 12.5. Fatlace sold 9 pairs to the people who camped out like me and raffled off the rest of the 4. I met a few NTers but wish I would of knew what you guys looked like, Randz and G7A73. But congrats to everyone who got their pairs.
The guy who was freakin' out when he didn't know there were size 12.5's was hilarious, but congrats to him and many others! I was theone with the LeBron 7s and a black sweater, haha... nice to see some of you guys (if I DID meet you guys.)

I didn't even make it out to NTSF today, was soo tired when my alarm woke me up this morning. Congrats to everyone who was lucky enough to grab a pair.

That's a huge turnout in NTSF as well. The Pi release could have reach to 500-700 if it was not raining hard.

Back
Top Bottom