Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Arden mall will not be getting the trainers, according to one of the employees,. They do however have half of the recent Pac-Man t's for sale.

You should talk to the manager because JM confirmed that they were going to get them.

I am working on an Interview with folks from Manny's camp and I just found out my boy worked on the Trainer 1s colorways and he's a DMV native, so I amworking to also get him on the show.

Stay tuned.. I am sure Pac Man and Pinoy/Pinay Nation will want to hear what is and ISN"T coming out... I was saddened and happy to hear both ends of thatstory.... but wont risk my interview by posting that up heun..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I am working on an Interview with folks from Manny's camp and I just found out my boy worked on the Trainer 1s colorways and he's a DMV native, so I am working to also get him on the show.

Stay tuned.. I am sure Pac Man and Pinoy/Pinay Nation will want to hear what is and ISN"T coming out... I was saddened and happy to hear both ends of that story.... but wont risk my interview by posting that up heun..
Good %*+% Rock.

sincerely
-Pacman fan.

Originally Posted by subtrax

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

subtrax wrote:

For Canadian heads, retail is $149.99 for them. Super limited too

What store? I guess this is one of the additional store added.
I only know that Champs will be getting them. Probably 2 with Canada

oh ic so that's good there's more to go around
happy.gif
well in the states yes. Don't know about in Canada but it seems like there isn't too much hype about it in Canada

If you want to judge by sales of Pacquiao Tees...there is actually more "hype" / excitement for Manny in Canada...

JM

Ordered from NTLV yesterday. Got it today. Shocked it got to L.A. over night. Thought they were shipping it ground fedex since I paid $8.25 for shipping.

Originally Posted by ptngina

Ordered from NTLV yesterday. Got it today. Shocked it got to L.A. over night. Thought they were shipping it ground fedex since I paid $8.25 for shipping.
That's cool...that is the regular Nike Pound-4-Pound Fleece Hoody with a Manny Logo screenprint...

They probably screened those in SoCal before they went to Niketown...

$72 is the regular retail on that piece...

JM

^^Ya, regular pound 4 pound for $72. Shipping label showed it came from NTLV. Where ever it came from, im kool I got it in time for the fight..hahah

Edit: checked FedEx tracking. Ground shipping from Nevada to LA = 1 day.

FedEx rocks. UPS can suck a you know what.

The AW77 truck was at the Under the Hood event and making them right there for people to buy. you could also add another logo(eagle) on the back for a fewextra bucks. It looked nice but I would rather have the track jacket.

JM....U sure about Arden Mall Champs getting the Pac Trainers? One of the employees said they're not getting them (She did know about the Pac shirts so imnot sure who's info is correct)...

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

subtrax wrote:

happy.gif
well in the states yes. Don't know about in Canada but it seems like there isn't too much hype about it in Canada
If you want to judge by sales of Pacquiao Tees...there is actually more "hype" / excitement for Manny in Canada...

JM

I know the tees have more hype than the shoes, thats for sure

Originally Posted by GZA73

The AW77 truck was at the Under the Hood event and making them right there for people to buy. you could also add another logo(eagle) on the back for a few extra bucks. It looked nice but I would rather have the track jacket.

this is what I got done..

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

subtrax wrote:

happy.gif

JM

There are many Filipinos in Canada. And a lot more coming there
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by ptngina

Who in here is going to NTLA for the wristbands? Camping?
Yea I'll be at NTLA tmrw morning for the wristaband.

Good luck! There's peeps there already
WHAT?! I was there today and they said that for the last pair people lined up at the earliest 7am.

Back
Top Bottom