Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Since Im doing my show during the fight and the night before the show...

Anyone care to pick up an extra pair of 11's... I'll personally thank you over the air waves.. lol

No really.

Im already salty I missed out on the Red Gold White joints...

I'm in the same boat. Prior arrangements during NDC drop

2091z4g.jpg

Not my pic but 4 different lace colors
pimp.gif

Champ's Miracle Mile Sold 18 pairs today and Fashion Show said they will get their pairs tomorrow morning!

I need these BAD !! My heart is already thumping after seeing more pics .. That usually doesn't start happening until I see them pop up on NDC when I'mtrying to put them in my cart. These are so significant to me. I really hope I can cop a pair or two.
Either way, this weekend will be great. Going to my relatives house 2m to watch the fight. It's gonna be AMAZING!!

Originally Posted by magicmike872

You see the weigh in? Manny gave his shoes away to someone in the crowd

Yeah I see that lucky #@* fan haha, but were you at the NTLA campout? what number were you?

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak325

I need these BAD !! My heart is already thumping after seeing more pics .. That usually doesn't start happening until I see them pop up on NDC when I'm trying to put them in my cart. These are so significant to me. I really hope I can cop a pair or two.
Either way, this weekend will be great. Going to my relatives house 2m to watch the fight. It's gonna be AMAZING!!
Calm down..u won't die without these..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak325

I need these BAD !! My heart is already thumping after seeing more pics .. That usually doesn't start happening until I see them pop up on NDC when I'm trying to put them in my cart. These are so significant to me. I really hope I can cop a pair or two.
Calm down..u won't die without these..
exactly...
laugh.gif

Got em... Finally.
pimp.gif

These things are FIRE!!! Congrats to those that got 'em and good luck to those still trying to get them.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Pics coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom