Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Rock

Send me a tweet for when your show airs.....@HMack3

Do you have any pull of getting any of the Team Pac shirts with the eagle on the front? I'll paypal you some cash.

BTW....Bring back Oscar.

Originally Posted by HMack007

Rock

Send me a tweet for when your show airs.....@HMack3

Do you have any pull of getting any of the Team Pac shirts with the eagle on the front? I'll paypal you some cash.

BTW....Bring back Oscar.

Man Im tweet ignorant.. lol

Plus my show times in my sig isnt it?

I just tweet and let it ride..I will send a mass tweet for every show tho..

Are these worth paying $200 + 8.625% a pair for? Thats what this store is charging now after receiving over 200 phone calls for these yesterday...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Especially after he promised me retail last week!!!

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Are these worth paying $200 + 8.625% a pair for? Thats what this store is charging now after receiving over 200 phone calls for these yesterday...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Especially after he promised me retail last week!!!
After tax, its about $217. I'd say thats pretty decent considering it will most likely go way over that on ebay. Is it worth it, that dependson you. IMO, its worth it.

I'd pay that price.. I'm in LV for the fight, staying @ mandalay bay.. I saw manny's strength/conditioning coach alex ariza this morning wearingthe trainers.. I offered him $300 for em, he said he couldn't because of promo reasons.. Bummer

I would say 200 bones +tax is nothing. Especially since most of you dudes on here have so many shoes and a lot will go on ebay anyway for over that price

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Anyone campin at the Montalban yet?

To answer my own question, Montalban is having a raffle at 12:30 tmrw. They don't know how many pairs they're getting.

NTLA was crazy before they gave out wristbands people in the back were trying to cut in the front,
but I'm glad I got my two wristbands for the Jordan VI Doernbecher & Manny Pacquiao Trainers. I
had a feeling the line was going to turn out like that half of the people came around 5-7 in morning
thinking they can get in front. smh

GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE THAT ARE TRYING TO GET THESE!

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by GZA73

gswarriorz wrote:

ptngina wrote:

Who in here is going to NTLA for the wristbands? Camping?
Yea I'll be at NTLA tmrw morning for the wristaband.

Good luck! There's peeps there already
WHAT?! I was there today and they said that for the last pair people lined up at the earliest 7am.

Yea the first person in line came at 530-545 I got there like a few minutes after

For those that will be in Las Vegas for the fight, NTLV will be auctioning off autographed displays of the original Pacquiao Trainer 1 and the Lights OutTrainer 1 at 1pm tomorrow.

712267894_TgypH-M.jpg

712267902_odbV5-L.jpg

We are still working on getting folks from Manny's camp for the show tomorrow, but tonight. I will have Brian Ortencio of Mass Hysteria Werx discussingtheir venture with Pac Man's Charity and the Pac Man Tee's, as the last ones were Oh So Fresh and these are just as nice.

Tonight on CBS Radio's Kevin and Rock Show on 106.7 The Fan locally in Washington DC but streamed world wide.

Check the Sig. for where YOU need to be.

We will be getting more info on Future Pac-Man Releases first.....

Tune in Bishes....

Originally Posted by deesnake003

will these be released on ndc?!?

I called customer service & she told me that they will release before or after the fight since they are
a quick strike, but I mentioned that last pair they released the Friday before the fight & she said well
that what is says here, so I was like ok I'll just try my luck if they do release either Friday, Saturday,
or Sunday.

Since Im doing my show during the fight and the night before the show...

Anyone care to pick up an extra pair of 11's... I'll personally thank you over the air waves.. lol

No really.

Im already salty I missed out on the Red Gold White joints...

Back
Top Bottom