Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Damn Im salty I didn't get THIS release OR the White/Gold/Red joints... Im losing my mind...

I hope my man looks out for me on the next one......

Ahhh Im salty... No lol

please explain to me what i failed to see?
YOU said you'll wait 48 HOURS outside in the rain for these. I said I wouldn't. not for these or for any shoe at that.

what up A- nice pick ups
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yoo Jay I see you bro.
pimp.gif
Me and Joey should've went out to NTNY
smh.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Shoutout to Joeysole, Upncoming32, Harlem World 23... I see ya'll...

Anybody that ordered from me your shoes are waiting for the next pickup at FEDEX and here's what Im left with....

Stupid camera died but not before i got to upload this pic... Hahahaha

*THANK YOU* for the Update and appreciate the help.
pimp.gif

Joey & Joe, it's always a pleasure fellas. Your pairs are going in the mail today, as well as yours Frank.
774265f1f9e7e44e7be7aed69b749ae8b91bb9c6.jpg

Rapido,

I'm not trying to call you out or anything but would you mind posting a screenshot of your confirmation email or order status page of the size 9 youpurchased off NDC last night...

It will end the misery of a lot of people including mines...

Please...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Joey & Joe, it's always a pleasure fellas. Your pairs are going in the mail today, as well as yours Frank.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

13 FREAKIN PAIRS!...HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!! GOOD LOOKIN RAPIDO!
i was away from any computer for the last 18 hours and all i can say is damn i missed a lot HAHA

SMH at dude questioning your size 9 ... i wouldnt post a damn thing we know you good!

Rapido....(gulp).

Will, you get a pair? Hope you went a half size up - I am a sz 10.5 in these. BlackRed (Mike), hope u were able to snag that 8.5...

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Rapido....(gulp).

Will, you get a pair? Hope you went a half size up - I am a sz 10.5 in these. BlackRed (Mike), hope u were able to snag that 8.5...
Nah i didn't get a size..i asked Joeysole if he would sell me a size 10.5 that he got but he's gonna trade it..

Originally Posted by Rapido27

I was waiting to see what or how many pairs you got good $$*+
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom