Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just waiting for my shipping confirmation.

shoe looks good.

Frank thats a great offer...might go buy a pair to sell to you...lol

Still needing a sz 10 or 10.5 if anyone wants to do a nter a favor.

So far I just have the shirt... hahahaha

All these folks asking for favors....im curious as to see who actually helps who. its crazy when Greed takes over and people see them dollar signs. Good luckto all hopefully they can grab thier pairs.

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

All these folks asking for favors....im curious as to see who actually helps who. its crazy when Greed takes over and people see them dollar signs. Good luck to all hopefully they can grab thier pairs.

Are you getting a pair at NTSF or Fatlace? My brother might go tomorrow to NTSF! I'm still waiting for NSW Montalban.

Randz its hard to find actually ppl who do favors. i know I helped out a few peeps when it came down to some blue lobs. One of them is actually helping me incopping these. Other then that i wish if someone had the chance to get up and go get an extra pair for a fam. I'm going to be nice and pay a bit extra buthigh way robbery is not going to happen.

All these folks asking for favors....im curious as to see who actually helps who. its crazy when Greed takes over and people see them dollar signs. Good luck to all hopefully they can grab thier pairs.

You are are correct my friend. Good luck to eveyone else who is trying to get a pair.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Are you getting a pair at NTSF or Fatlace? My brother might go tomorrow to NTSF! I'm still waiting for NSW Montalban.

Ima head over to NTSF and take my chances there with the raffle. Fatlace has been shady with thier release info telling some folks to callback onMonday..etc...

Ima head over to NTSF and take my chances there with the raffle. Fatlace has been shady with thier release info telling some folks to callback on Monday..etc...
That is where i will be. NTSF

Ima head over to NTSF and take my chances there with the raffle. Fatlace has been shady with thier release info telling some folks to callback on Monday..etc...

Good Luck on the raffle and hope u get more than one....

See you there randy.

GZA73 wrote:

RaNdZ4937 wrote:

Fatlace too! Man NSW Montalban is shady with there numbers and BS stories about late/lost/misdirected shipments.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Good Luck on the raffle and hope u get more than one....

shooooooo...i just want MY one...
happy.gif
. Realtalk..i aint trying to begreedy.

FYI...

For those looking for the Tee and having trouble getting them...Champs Sports will have them within the next couple weeks, along with a White/Red/Yellow basic"Pac-Man Knows" Tee...

JM

looks like fatlace is gonna be a wrap. just peeped their website and folks are lined up already.

Back
Top Bottom