Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

I've been lookin at the title of this thread and only peeped the first couple of pages, but I thought this was going to be released in PI colors.

Man was I disappointed as a Pac Man and of course Pinay fan. lol

The MAGIC Raffle Box. While your chances at Niketown SF were super slim being that 300+ in line for the raffle!!, the chances at Fatlace were much better… Ofthe 4 people who got their pair, only 15 raffle names were in the box. Note to Niketowners: Goto fatlace next time
from fatlace website..
You know why I wouldnt go.. 197 are you kidding me.

Originally Posted by 05sti

The MAGIC Raffle Box. While your chances at Niketown SF were super slim being that 300+ in line for the raffle!!, the chances at Fatlace were much better… Of the 4 people who got their pair, only 15 raffle names were in the box. Note to Niketowners: Goto fatlace next time
from fatlace website..
the only 2 times ive ever heard or mentioned fatlace's name..bot pacquiao releases. I think they handled this release pretty poorly from acustomer and a business point of view.

lets hope Nike is reading this and doesnt bless them with the next pacquiao release on November.

greed is a +++!$

The MAGIC Raffle Box. While your chances at Niketown SF were super slim being that 300+ in line for the raffle!!, the chances at Fatlace were much better… Of the 4 people who got their pair, only 15 raffle names were in the box. Note to Niketowners: Goto fatlace next time
from fatlace website..
I saw that on their website. I dunno what people are thinking because it was not 300 people at NTSF. I was there and after they distributed bands,it seemed like 120ish, maybe 150 when being generous. Given that, its not like all of them went for the same size because each person put their name in for aspecific size. That's why some sizes were easier than others (sz 9 and 12.5). Granted a 4/15 chance is pretty good, that $197 price tag was
grin.gif

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

from fatlace website..
I saw that on their website. I dunno what people are thinking because it was not 300 people at NTSF. I was there and after they distributed bands, it seemed like 120ish, maybe 150 when being generous. Given that, its not like all of them went for the same size because each person put their name in for a specific size. That's why some sizes were easier than others (sz 9 and 12.5). Granted a 4/15 chance is pretty good, that $197 price tag was
grin.gif

Fatlace is just idiots for passing out false/shady info.

Karma is *%$+@

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

from fatlace website..
I saw that on their website. I dunno what people are thinking because it was not 300 people at NTSF. I was there and after they distributed bands, it seemed like 120ish, maybe 150 when being generous. Given that, its not like all of them went for the same size because each person put their name in for a specific size. That's why some sizes were easier than others (sz 9 and 12.5). Granted a 4/15 chance is pretty good, that $197 price tag was
grin.gif

Karma is *%$+@
NTSF did a great job with the raffle very organized and no drama. Everyone knew that they were only limited amount of MPs, at least they can saywe tried. Plus you never know how many pairs FATLACE kept, You know fatlace got more than 16 pairs.
mad.gif

They kept my pair last time, but a good friend came through and I got my size.

from fatlace website..
grin.gif

Karma is *%$+@
I gotta agree with this... Fatlace is a joke.

They did my boy dirty by saying that if all 10 people with guaranteed spots didn't show up he'd get moved up from the raffle list to the guaranteedlist. Well guess what, the 10th person on the list didn't show up cause he won his pair at NTSF and they didn't stay true to what they told my boy andended up keeping the 10th pair to sell to someone else... On top of that Fatlace employees said they were raffling off 6 pairs and when the actual raffle wentdown they only did 4.

Fatlace is done tho... They only good for the Manny Pacuiao drops but besides that I ain't !+%%%%! with them at all. I'd rather give my business to HUFand DARKSIDE INITIATIVE any day!!! With the customer service that Fatlace has I bet they won't even be around for another two years. That's my word.

On top of all the shady !+%+... Fatlace was charging $197 out the door for the MP's.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Well at least the shirt is up on NDC/Swoosh so stores like fatlace can't overcharge for the shirt!

for those who have the new pacman shirts do they fit true to size or do i need to size down.

the older pacman tees (red and blue) are both 100% cotton and fit true to size. the new tees are "fit dry" material (polyester and cotton).

thanks.

from fatlace website..
grin.gif

Karma is *%$+@
NTSF did a great job with the raffle very organized and no drama. Everyone knew that they were only limited amount of MPs, at least they can say we tried. Plus you never know how many pairs FATLACE kept, You know fatlace got more than 16 pairs.
mad.gif

they probably got 24 pairs..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

my homie got his sz 11 at NTSF, he said there were only 5 size 11's
Dan what's up man? Are you trying to get a pair too?

- ya homie from Berkeley ;-)

Originally Posted by macgyver35

from fatlace website..
grin.gif

Karma is *%$+@
NTSF did a great job with the raffle very organized and no drama. Everyone knew that they were only limited amount of MPs, at least they can say we tried. Plus you never know how many pairs FATLACE kept, You know fatlace got more than 16 pairs.
mad.gif

they probably got 24 pairs..
wink.gif

or more and kept the rest for themselves.
wink.gif

from fatlace website..
the only 2 times ive ever heard or mentioned fatlace's name..bot pacquiao releases. I think they handled this release pretty poorly from a customer and a business point of view.

lets hope Nike is reading this and doesnt bless them with the next pacquiao release on November.

greed is a +++!$

I couldn't have said it any better myself. They're given a chance to do good for us and themselves and at the end they end up with a bad rep all bc ofpure greed.

If anyone has any chance or an extra pair I'm still looking for a sz 10 or 10.5... shoot I'll take a 9.5

I atleast got my pacman tee from ntsf

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

My Size 9.5 is on the way! Shot Out to the Text Message Crew! Good Looks!

What is this Text Message Crew and how can I join the party?

Originally Posted by air ja 23

damn man going thru this thread is crazy. i know pacs the man but i havent seen so many ppl bug out for em. i caught a flight to fatlace had the manager hold me down 3 pairs but wasnt cheap. now looks like i got tution coming up so i got 9.5, 10.5, & 12 up for grabs if anyone intrested!"

more proof of "Fatlace's" shadiness.... they held 3 pairs for resellers. (at least)

Back
Top Bottom