Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Never Existed

Catfish got catfished by catfish.:smh:

Seriously this whole story is confusing as hell. I need Nev from Catfish to break this one down in the worst way. Smh.

!

"faith is believing in something that you most likely cant see but you believe to be true"

and at 1:15 he talks about his girlfriend

Last edited:
ohmygosher beat me to it :lol:

image284305740.jpeg

Last edited:
I wanted to believe that Te'o was catfished and had no knowledge and was completely tricked but I can't. It's not that I wanted to believe because I'm a fan of him or ND but just because it's sad that someone would go to those lengths. Whether he's gay, had horrible intentions or just got caught up, hopefully the truth comes out.

In terms of DC and the talk of this being a story, the news is filled with negativity...watch it one night. I don't like ESPN but unfortunately it's the major sports reporting outlet and has become as much about gossip and aspects other than the game itself. What was believed to be Te'o's story was promoted as inspiring and to hear it was all a hoax in such a fashion is newsworthy based of today's criteria. People want drama as much if not more as they want to see something uplifting.

laugh.gif
  @ Lennay working with Tommy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom