Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Never Existed

Guess someone pulled a Catfish on the guy. Now if he said she tasted like Honey Nut Cheerios then he'd really be lying.

Yes. Your uncle also got a flat in Nigeria and needs money for a plane ticket. Please send me 10 million dollars and I will get him home safely to you.

Thanks man. I don't keep up with college football so I didn't know anything about Teo til yesterday.

it's funny cause on ESPN they're skipping over Lance Armstrong PED story like it's the local news. Manti's got the heat on him.
I'm sure Oprah is pissed and Lance is breathing a sigh of relief.  That's the way the news works though, gotta go with the hot story at the time.

I think the program had a hand in it.

In what capacity? From the start?

No clue. It just doesn't make sense for a school to back an ex player like this if their hands are clean. Why take the risk if you don't have to?

Not saying they dont have anything to do with it. But he is still enrolled there. Just because the football season is over doesnt mean he graduated (unless he did early that I dont know about). The school doesnt want reporters there night and day so they tried to stop that with the presser. Although we all know that did nothing. ESPN will be on campus for the next couple weeks.

I still don't understand why this is such a big story, some youngin lying about having a girlfriend? 
grin.gif

I still don't understand why this is such a big story, some youngin lying about having a girlfriend? 
grin.gif
Most youngin's don't get a 10 minute piece on primetime College football Saturday on CBS telling the story about how their fake girlfriend died of Leukemia...

I mean... This is some straight up gossipy stuff but it is what it is.  And its a story.

I think the program had a hand in it.

In what capacity? From the start?

No clue. It just doesn't make sense for a school to back an ex player like this if their hands are clean. Why take the risk if you don't have to?

Not saying they dont have anything to do with it. But he is still enrolled there. Just because the football season is over doesnt mean he graduated (unless he did early that I dont know about). The school doesnt want reporters there night and day so they tried to stop that with the presser. Although we all know that did nothing. ESPN will be on campus for the next couple weeks.

No. Usually when a guy enters the draft, he quits school and joins a training facility.

grin.gif
Most youngin's don't get a 10 minute piece on primetime College football Saturday on CBS telling the story about how their fake girlfriend died of Leukemia...

I mean... This is some straight up gossipy stuff but it is what it is.  And its a story.

college football is kinda a big deal

*mexican dude from Training Day* "This is some trippy **** homes..."

I still don't understand why this dude Te'o would even do all of this...on some ol' pathological liar type steez...

Last edited:
Wonder if his grandma really died last year. Have they checked records for that?

S.I. just released the full unedited transcript of their interview with him from their October cover story.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/co...rlfriend-hoax-quotes/?sct=hp_t11_a2&eref=sihp

thanks

The day I went home, that was the day they were going to pull it. They were saying their goodbyes and all that. I said, "Babe, I'm never going to say goodbye to you. If you really want to go, she really missed her dad, so I said, "If you want to go, be with dad, go. Just know that I love you very, very much." I had this very positive feeling that everything was going to be OK. I landed in Hawaii. By the time I said my goodbyes. Not my goodbyes, my I love you, I'll see you later, that kind of thing, I jumped on the airplane to go to Hawaii. They were scheduled to pull the plug while I was in the air.

"I know you're dying and i love you so much but i have to go home TTYL"

Victim of a hoax :lol: :smh:

S.I. just released the full unedited transcript of their interview with him from their October cover story.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/co...rlfriend-hoax-quotes/?sct=hp_t11_a2&eref=sihp

So many inconsistencies in this interview. Its a damn shame how this was able to go on for so long. I'm glad he's getting exposed.

Dude said L has a brother named Koa then later says his name is Noa.

He said the GFs dad died and she took over his spot in the construction company. Maybe she had itis and not coma.

Back
Top Bottom