Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Never Existed

Te'o needs to come clean now.

Too many holes in his story.

Just wild :lol:. I don't even know what to say. I will just wait and see.

It is crazy tho, how companies are using all of these resources to strip his credibility. People love the downfall of iconic figures. Not saying that he is iconic, just saying.

Something BIG is gonna come out of this situation man. There's too much cover up just for it to be a regular *** hoax, something else is going on.

Te'o needs to go ahead and come clean story makes no sense and he had a lot of people behind him.

yall see this gif?

teo.gif

:rofl:

It's a damn shame because I look exactly like Te'o. Like exactly. Minus 100 lbs. I was going to pretend at parties that I was his cousin or something to impress girls. Then Alabama happened. And now this 
mean.gif

This story is a clusterf**k of nonsense. I know one thing for sure tho Maui'a is full of **** and apparently didn't get the note that Te'o already admitted the girl didn't exist before he claimed he "met her".

I know right....dude was trying to stand up for his fellow Samoan and didn't realize that Te'o already admitted to her never existing. He even said he's "close friends with her family". Well ****....if he's BFF with the girls family then he could solve this whole thing in a second, right?

From the SI interview:

SI: This is unbelievable.
No #@%@#$, Sherlock.

SI: What did she study?
TE'O: She graduated in 2011 or 2010. 2011.
SI: What was her major?
TE'O: Her major was in English and something. I'll double check.
SI: I can call Stanford and check. They have to have some record or note that she passed.
|I

If Te'o was smart he would call a press conference and tell the world he made it up. The TMZ's, radar's, and drudge reports of the world are gonna dig until they find a smoking gun...and after reading the Deadspin article, I am sure one of these outlets is gonna get somebody to turn on dude and reveal the truth.

I think Te'o is looking for an interview where he can control the situation and get to deal with softballs, and since the story is so big at the moment, I feel like he's going to get that chance b/c a lot of outlets are going to want to get the exclusive.

I think Te'o is looking for an interview where he can control the situation and get to deal with softballs, and since the story is so big at the moment, I feel like he's going to get that chance b/c a lot of outlets are going to want to get the exclusive.

Agreed.

Also, I think the longer he goes without speaking the more sketchy it looks. As embarrassing as this situation is, if I was a victim I'd be screaming my innocence ASAP.

He looks like a fool for not saying anything yet while more and more evidence just continues to prove he's in on it

Back
Top Bottom