Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Never Existed

TE'O: No. But they're part of the whole administration, the higher-ups. Their family worked really hard and worked their way up. She's very smart, very smart and very intellectual. She worked there but her main dream was to work with kids. She traveled all around. She taught at elementary schools. She flew to New Zealand to just work with kids. That's what she loved to do, work with children.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wow

TE'O: 
No. But they're part of the whole administration, the higher-ups. Their family worked really hard and worked their way up. She's very smart, very smart and very intellectual. She worked there but her main dream was to work with kids. She traveled all around. She taught at elementary schools. She flew to New Zealand to just work with kids. That's what she loved to do, work with children.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow

Alright, I get dudes boosting up their chicks, but come on :lol: He made her perfect, probably had dat mass, dem thangs, could throw down in the kitchen, worked out everyday, loved sports, had her own money, didn't ask for your money, what is this :rofl: ?????

It's like the SI interviewer already knew something wasn't right with the way he'd follow up

TE'O: 
No. But they're part of the whole administration, the higher-ups. Their family worked really hard and worked their way up. She's very smart, very smart and very intellectual. She worked there but her main dream was to work with kids. She traveled all around. She taught at elementary schools. She flew to New Zealand to just work with kids. That's what she loved to do, work with children.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow

then again, he could still be catfished at this point... the only evidence we have is that as of dec 26th he knew it was fraud

ND obviously knew because they did their own investigation. Even if their was a cover up, what would be they covering up?

I didn't say cover up that dude on my jock did who I don't know did

I think ND found out and realized if it got out the media was gonna run with it but hoped it didn't

at this point what is the best and worst case scenario for Manti, the school, and the media?

Best case for him and the school is that somehow he really did get duped and kept lying because he was embarrassed.

That's also the worst case for the media.

Worst case for him is that he really just made it all up for attention only and has no acceptable excuse.

Best case for the media is clearly him being gay.

Okay, so he supposedly said he found out that she was fugazi on 12/6 when she came back from the dead and called him. So why on 12/8 (the night of the Heisman) he mentioned her during the interview after the ceremony. He is such a fraud it's pitiful. That's the proof right there.

View media item 222859
He's been watching too much American Idol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom