Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Never Existed

ND obviously knew because they did their own investigation. Even if their was a cover up, what would be they covering up?

I don't know, to be honest. But if Notre Dame is covering anything up, this would mark the very first time a Catholic organization has tried to cover up anything ever.

Man so now they got this random girl coming out saying she knows Tusisopso (sp?) and he said he's been duping Te'o for years and Te'o had no involvement :rolleyes

How do they know this girl isn't somebody from the Te'o family just saying this to keep him from looking bad? Apparently reporters don't check for funerals and obituaries of the "dead girlfriend" of a star college player, so why would they possibly check her background?

I swear this whole thing is a insult to everybody's intelligence.

I agree there are a ton of holes :lol:

Alright check this out and yes this is a wild stab in the dark here playing devil's advocate....

Honestly right now I think dude just literally has zero social skills, never had a GF, and is completely street handicapped. Throw in the online pranksters and voila.

I think the "three year" relationship could have been two years of casual online friendship (nothing more) followed by her inventing an accident scenario this summer and him dropping everything and focusing on her, and her turning into his "girlfriend." He liked being able to say he's helping someone fight through death and pain and that helped make her his GF. He didn't get his story straight half the time in these interviews because he didn't even still know her backstory that well, just that he was focusing on the now and her recovery (yes I am really writing this :smh:).

I now am seeing how this dude acts, talks, and even looks and I think he is that naive, like one in a thousand naive. I think he could be this dumb socially. I think his life has been football and church and family........and female relationships had been non existent through his 21st birthday. He certainly wouldn't be the first.

I'm completely admitting I could be wrong and would not be shocked to hear this was a gay coverup....

I don't know, man. I mean, how sheltered can you be while playing a testosterone-fueled sport such as football? On top of it all, he attended a co-ed HS. MAAAAAYBE if he went the home schooling route we could give the naivety angle a little credence. He's been the BMOC for the better part of 6+ years. One at the most historically football-rich school in the nation. I'm guessing that REAL women have been throwing themselves at him for a minute now. I think he and his handlers are trying to play everyone for a fool. Something is VERY fishy about every single circumstance involving this "hoax."

Last edited:
I agree there are a ton of holes :lol:

Alright check this out and yes this is a wild stab in the dark here playing devil's advocate....

Honestly right now I think dude just literally has zero social skills, never had a GF, and is completely street handicapped. Throw in the online pranksters and voila.

I think the "three year" relationship could have been two years of casual online friendship (nothing more) followed by her inventing an accident scenario this summer and him dropping everything and focusing on her, and her turning into his "girlfriend." He liked being able to say he's helping someone fight through death and pain and that helped make her his GF. He didn't get his story straight half the time in these interviews because he didn't even still know her backstory that well, just that he was focusing on the now and her recovery (yes I am really writing this :smh:).

I now am seeing how this dude acts, talks, and even looks and I think he is that naive, like one in a thousand naive. I think he could be this dumb socially. I think his life has been football and church and family........and female relationships had been non existent through his 21st birthday. He certainly wouldn't be the first.

I'm completely admitting I could be wrong and would not be shocked to hear this was a gay coverup....
For his NFL future, I think it would be better at this point if he was in on it. Because if he wasn't, he's dumb as ****. Like I honestly can't think of anyone dumber.

His playbook must look like this:

1. Cover TE
2. Cover RB
3. Spy QB
4. Blitz
5. Tackle RB.

Te'o is keeping quiet and getting everything in order.

whatever we hear, i won't trust at this point. too much time to plan

Yeah It's refreshing that Te'o and his handlers are now going on day 3 with no comments. That shows you how much time they are putting in to his story and statement and It's taken them this long and they're still not done with the final drafts.

It's also entertaining that no matter what happens the next 10 months we already have the 2013 Turkey of the Year winner locked up and sealed. Pretty high bar has been set for the rest of the way :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah It's refreshing that Te'o and his handlers are now going on day 3 with no comments. That shows you how much time they are putting in to his story and statement and It's taken them this long and they're still not done with the final drafts.

It's also entertaining that no matter what happens the next 10 months we already have the 2013 Turkey of the Year winner locked up and sealed. Pretty high bar has been set for the rest of the way :lol:

Hilarious that you said this. Its honestly one of the FIRST things I thought of when I heard about this story. I spend too much time on NT. :smh:

Man so now they got this random girl coming out saying she knows Tusisopso (sp?) and he said he's been duping Te'o for years and Te'o had no involvement :rolleyes

How do they know this girl isn't somebody from the Te'o family just saying this to keep him from looking bad? Apparently reporters don't check for funerals and obituaries of the "dead girlfriend" of a star college player, so why would they possibly check her background?

I swear this whole thing is a insult to everybody's intelligence.

ESPN SC has audio interviews... Cousins of those involved talking... That's one tight knit Samoan culture, huh. Do they not interact with anyone else? It just seems odd

This all doesn't sit right with me

I don't know, to be honest. But if Notre Dame is covering anything up, this would mark the very first time a Catholic organization has tried to cover up anything ever.
wait what?

and samoan's are tight like this in socal they damn near always know each other.

If he was in on it, we'll find out soon enough. Nobody can cover up something like this in this day and age.

As much as I'm not sold on Manti not being in the loop, I am not sold on ND throwing money around to keep people quiet or get on the same page. That's not just protecting someone - that's putting the entire University in a very precarious situation. And as dumb as they've proven to be, I don't see them going that far - especially in this day and age with Tmz and Deadspin out there bringing this to the forefront in the first place.

You need to get your sarcasm meter re-calibrated bro
laugh.gif
i figured so but you never know on here
laugh.gif

Spotted this on espn sc
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-teo-hoaxer-confessed-interview-espn/1845737/

Then you have Vaosa and Tuioti-Mariner who apparently were kidding around on twitter about the ordeal months back, and then just recently got blamed for it. So maybe some truth to their story.. I dunno.

I just hate how NOW people are talking. No one there to help Te'o before the news broke, yet the whole So cal Fam right there to shift blame elsewhere.

If he was in on it, we'll find out soon enough. Nobody can cover up something like this in this day and age.

As much as I'm not sold on Manti not being in the loop, I am not sold on ND throwing money around to keep people quiet or get on the same page. That's not just protecting someone - that's putting the entire University in a very precarious situation. And as dumb as they've proven to be, I don't see them going that far - especially in this day and age with Tmz and Deadspin out there bringing this to the forefront in the first place.

Well you saw what PSU did... Shouldn't put anything pass a high profile university.

Back
Top Bottom