Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Never Existed

Manti Te’o has told family and friends that the woman who was the voice of his fictitious girlfriend “Lennay Kekua” called him in December and said she had to fake her own death months earlier to elude drug dealers, the Honolulu Star-Advertiser has learned.

Dude is gonna have a 0 for awareness in Madden.

Last edited:
So in conclusion he still lied on camera about meeting her right?

Yes and not only that even after ND and Te'O were "aware" of the hoax, someone set up a fundraiser on January 9th to raise money for Leukemia Research in honor of his fake GF. This is weeks after being aware apparently of the hoax. Te'O still let that go and ND even sent people down to do a video of it and posted it on their site.

Manti Te’o has told family and friends that the woman who was the voice of his fictitious girlfriend “Lennay Kekua” called him in December and said she had to fake her own death months earlier to elude drug dealers, the Honolulu Star-Advertiser has learned.

i take it you didnt see the Alabama game, that was already set.

can you give out negative ratings?

:nerd:

nothing about awareness......this is a classic case of covering up.....notre dame is in on it and espn too....i mean come on man even w/ this hoax thing there are HUGE holes.....it's just amazing to me...
laugh.gif

I just don't want this loser on the patriots and Im' good....but I know he won't drop that far 

mean.gif
I hope the real truth comes out.  He doesn't deserve to get away with his hands clean and play stupid

wow espn is trying really hard to cover this up lol. those two people that they just showed saying that the same thing happened to their cousin :smh: son that was some terrible lying right there. chic kept stuttering like she couldn't even remember what espn told her to say

wow espn is trying really hard to cover this up lol. those two people that they just showed saying that the same thing happened to their cousin
mean.gif
son that was some terrible lying right there. chic kept stuttering like she couldn't even remember what espn told her to say
Smh and people are gonna eat that up and start feeling bad for the dude and throw all the holes in is story out the window 
mean.gif

What a clown. Does an interview on a Friday night, no cameras allowed, with his lawyer by his side. Nobody can take this guy seriously for the rest of his life. Speaks to the type of person he is.

So now there's supposedly drug dealers involved?
laugh.gif

Even Scott Templeton gotta be
mean.gif
@ Te'o's story at this point.

What a clown. Does an interview on a Friday night, no cameras allowed, with his lawyer by his side. Nobody can take this guy seriously for the rest of his life. Speaks to the type of person he is.

He's under the control of CAA right now, what else would anyone expect? They're trying to protect an investment.

He's under the control of CAA right now, what else would anyone expect? They're trying to protect an investment.

He can't sit in front of a camera? Fraud. And it's not like he did something illegal.

^then again, he doesnt even have to respond to the public. all he has to do is explain it to the nfl gms during the draft process.

either way, pretty hilarious stuff

catfish x inception x eternal sunshine x usual suspects

If he was dumb enough to get duped in the first place, do you really think CAA is going to let him sit in a room 1 on 1 vs a trained professional to come out looking like a doofus? And if he is lying, they sure as hell want to control this as much as possible.

He's going to do what he's told at this point no matter how much we'd just like an honest, no holes barred interview.

If he was dumb enough to get duped in the first place, do you really think CAA is going to let him sit in a room 1 on 1 vs a trained professional to come out looking like a doofus? And if he is lying, they sure as hell want to control this as much as possible.

He's going to do what he's told at this point no matter how much we'd just like an honest, no holes barred interview.

Fine. Then don't say ANYTHING! I understand he has no obligation to explain himself (except to NFL teams), but it's not a good look to submit to an (non)interview in this manner. I have a feeling a PR disaster is forthcoming.

Back
Top Bottom