Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Never Existed

I read a ton of that SI article.

She worked for a construction company, was a teacher, substitute, traveled to work with kids, after graduating from Stanford. But, he never went to her graduation?

She's in a hospital, but, he didn't know her injuries?

She's in a hospital, and eventually died, but he didn't go to be with her?

She died, of cancer, but, closed casket?

She couldn't talk, she was in a coma, but she couldn't sleep, so she said for the doctor to call her boyfriend, and they would fall asleep for 8 hours and still be on the line together? How many people would be needed to pull all that off? Someone to play the doctor. Someone to play the brother/sister, and then the chick herself. That's a ****** full time job yo. Just to fool some idiot, for THREE years?

She "saw" him at a game. Hol up. You AT the game, she's AT the same game, but you ain't go meet your "girlfriend" that you love so much? Why? You late for the bus or somethin? **** outta here.

I'm sorry, he ain't this dumb. He and the guy are in a relationship, and covering it up, and not very well obviously.

the feelings are strong here in Hawaii...

you have people all in for Manti, and all in saying it was a hoax...

for me, 3 days of silence = getting your story straight... which usually equals guilt :rolleyes

I read a ton of that SI article.

She worked for a construction company, was a teacher, substitute, traveled to work with kids, after graduating from Stanford. But, he never went to her graduation?

She's in a hospital, but, he didn't know her injuries?

She's in a hospital, and eventually died, but he didn't go to be with her?

She died, of cancer, but, closed casket?

She couldn't talk, she was in a coma, but she couldn't sleep, so she said for the doctor to call her boyfriend, and they would fall asleep for 8 hours and still be on the line together? How many people would be needed to pull all that off? Someone to play the doctor. Someone to play the brother/sister, and then the chick herself. That's a ****** full time job yo. Just to fool some idiot, for THREE years?

She "saw" him at a game. Hol up. You AT the game, she's AT the same game, but you ain't go meet your "girlfriend" that you love so much? Why? You late for the bus or somethin? **** outta here.

I'm sorry, he ain't this dumb. He and the guy are in a relationship, and covering it up, and not very well obviously.

Agreed. The more I read about this the more I am convinced that Teo and that other dude are gay boys. No other explanation for this ****. Probably the most bizarre story I have ever seen.

You are just jealous. She's accomplished more in her fictional life than you ever will.

Seriously though, I've heard of people lying about their careers to sleep with girls. I've never heard of someone lying about their fictional girlfriend's career to sleep with men.

Well you saw what PSU did... Shouldn't put anything pass a high profile university.
i agree with allen tho because of that point. everyone saw what happened at penn state and what a cover up did to the school,city and football team. the only cover up that would get ND in trouble is if Teo was the one that raped the girl that killed her self(which allen pointed out it was another football player and not him). WIll anybody feel bad if ND was helping Te'o cover up he was gay? i sure as hell dont think so.

this all comes down to what Te'o is trying to hide. he was told the news that the girl was fake in early dec but didnt tell ND till dec 26th? Te'o kept telling ND he would break the news himself and never did and ESPN even sat on this for 10 days for whatever reason they did.

it took deadspin 2 days after getting the email to bust the story wide open. i wouldnt be shock at if someone at ND or ESPN handed the info to deadspin because they where tired of waiting on te'o to break it himself

Last edited:

You are just jealous. She's accomplished more in her fictional life than you ever will.

Seriously though, I've heard of people lying about their careers to sleep with girls. I've never heard of someone lying about their fictional girlfriend's career to sleep with men.

:rofl: :rofl:

I don't know, to be honest. But if Notre Dame is covering anything up, this would mark the very first time a Catholic organization has tried to cover up anything ever.
Yeah........ I am going to go ahead and assume this is a sarcastic statement
eyes.gif
If you'd seen dudes posts at all in this thread you probably wouldn't have to assume.
laugh.gif

Man so now they got this random girl coming out saying she knows Tusisopso (sp?) and he said he's been duping Te'o for years and Te'o had no involvement :rolleyes

How do they know this girl isn't somebody from the Te'o family just saying this to keep him from looking bad? Apparently reporters don't check for funerals and obituaries of the "dead girlfriend" of a star college player, so why would they possibly check her background?

I swear this whole thing is a insult to everybody's intelligence.

All of this. I'm not buying none of this stuff ESPN is pushing. Stephen A is like the only dude on that network that's not believing this story. None of this stuff is adding up. They're trying to cover something up.

I think Ronaiah Tuiasosopo just got paid by Te'o who said, take the fall for me and I'll give you some NFL $

Back
Top Bottom