Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Never Existed

The girl from the pics, went to high school with Roniah. It's funny, she just said Roniah doesn't have a soft or high voice so it doesn't make sense that he could pretend to be a girl on the phone for that long.

Like son said earlier, gay or gay. Those are the two options now.

yeah he's gay, i'm convinced . this don't happen to normal horny college students. i'm watching this interview and my gaydar is goin nuts :lol:

"No. Far from it. FAR FROM IT."

Yeah bull **** Manti. You like the ****. Thats fine. Do your thing dude. Just be honest.

Last edited:
If it comes out that he is gay. The backlash for not drafting him top 10 will be crazy. Teams will almost have to draft him for PR :nerd:

Manti Te'o Releases Voicemails from 'Lennay Kekua'

TMZ.com

Manti Te'o has released 3 voicemails he claims he received from "Lennay Kekua" during the hoax -- in which Lennay comes off as a very jealous ... and very emotional person.

Seriously though, that could be every fictional girlfriend ever. To be fair, it could have just been her time of the myth.

I'm watching this Katie show and I am in tears :rofl:

He's boys with Roniah, they were tweeting and hanging out....like come on son. I see people on TV and hear them on the radio that believe this guy and feel bad for him. I feel bad for people that are that clueless.

They did a flashback and said what runs through your mind T'eo? "Some good times and some bad times" how are there good times if it was only on the phone and via chat? There wasn't sex, parties, dates, events or anything? Good times, come on G :x :smh:

He said they would facetime and he could never see her, the screen would be black. She would reply I can see you but you can't see me. Katie asks, "you never thought it was weird" He says "I guess I never paid attention to it" HAHAHAHA, come on son. He says this is the love of his life, the one but he didn't pay attention to not seeing her on face time????

Gay, pathological liar or gay

TMZ.com

Manti Te'o has released 3 voicemails he claims he received from "Lennay Kekua" during the hoax -- in which Lennay comes off as a very jealous ... and very emotional person.

Seriously though, that could be every fictional girlfriend ever. To be fair, it could have just been her time of the myth.
3236150_o.gif

Last edited:
Yep, he's gay. Not like anything is wrong with that but he needs to just come clean. All of this could have been avoided.

:lol: My god

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo - Intense Feelings for Te'o

TMZ.com

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo had intense feelings for Manti Te'o ... feelings that developed over time that he channeled through a female persona, but the emotions -- like the scam -- were rooted in fantasy.

Sources very close to Ronaiah tell TMZ ... he struggled for years trying to adapt to the expectations of his culture, his religion and his family. Ronaiah, we're told, never had a serious physical relationship with anyone and created a female persona online as a way to vent his feelings.

We're told Ronaiah used the female persona in many encounters, but so far there's no evidence he became intensely emotionally attached to anyone -- until Manti. We've confirmed when Ronaiah spoke with Manti as "Lennay Kekua" he used his own voice.

Indeed ... Ronaiah's feelings became so intense, he blew his cover on December 6 because it was hard to walk away. He never intended to reveal Manti was actually talking to a man ... he just wanted to reconnect with Manti, but still as a woman.

Our sources say Ronaiah has buried his feelings to the point he has little emotion about anything. We're told even the scandal has not produced intense emotions.

We're told, Ronaiah shut down emotionally at a very young age. He lived his life through fantasy.

TMZ.com

The first VM was supposedly left on Manti's phone right before she began her first round of chemotherapy for the fake cancer. During the call, Lennay says, "Just wanted to call you and keep you posted ... I miss you, I love you ... bye."

FYI -- TMZ has confirmed the person doing the voice of Lennay on the voicemails is Ronaiah Tuiasosopo.

Call #2 is a sobbing mess ... in which Lennay accuses Manti of having another girl in his room. Lennay tells Manti, "I don't know who answered your phone ... and I don't care."

She continues, "This is my last time trying ... you made it clear what you want."

Manti claims Call #3 was placed on September 11, 2012 -- the day before she supposedly died.

During the call, Lennay tells Manti, "Hey babe, I’m just calling to say goodnight. I love you."

She adds, "I know that you’re probably doing homework or you’re with the boys, or a girl maybe, just razzing. I just want to say I love you and goodnight and I’ll be okay tonight, I’ll do my best. So, yeah, get your rest and I’ll talk to you tomorrow. I love you so much hun, sweet dreams."

Manti released the voicemails to Katie Couric -- and will discuss them during his sit-down interview on her talk show.
View media item 233236
Dude strokin hisself to a blank screen with a male voice in his ear. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom