Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Never Existed

wait why were the voicemails brought up? And how did these shady dude who doesnt even know manti, (they hugged once after a game) get his phone #/ profile on whatever site?

Why did he initially say that he was the voice of the woman? The man's lawyer, said it was him that made that voice wth? Now today, its his cousin?

So basically: Te'o made a fake girlfriend to create the cinderella story but why is the story of this hoax so hard to piece together? Maybe he is gay
Everyone is saying that Manti is gay. Was even watching this news show here in Philly and they brought in some "body language expert" and this lady was basically ripping Manti and calling him a liar. Saying that he was laughing and smiling at odd times and his denial of being gay came across as being shady to her and his body language made it seem like he was hiding something. 

Anyone who claims he Te'o could "get any girl he wanted" at Notre Dame is sadly mistaken and has obviously never stepped foot on a elite institution. Girls that have the brains to get into Notre Dame aren't football groupies, that's for sure. Groupies are at your low admission standard state schools where a flunky might see Ta'o as status. Girls at Notre Dame want to be doctors and lawyers and scientists, they don't see any status being associated with some (generally dumb) football player.

I'm sensing a pattern in your posts.

Is it your position that Notre Dame football players ain't gettin no girls while on campus?

And you callin other people dumb? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyone who claims he Te'o could "get any girl he wanted" at Notre Dame is sadly mistaken and has obviously never stepped foot on a elite institution. Girls that have the brains to get into Notre Dame aren't football groupies, that's for sure. Groupies are at your low admission standard state schools where a flunky might see Ta'o as status. Girls at Notre Dame want to be doctors and lawyers and scientists, they don't see any status being associated with some (generally dumb) football player.

:stoneface:

Naw they groupie the dudes in frats instead.

******g clown statement.

Last edited:
eek.gif

BEST. POST.....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So you saying Luck couldn't have gotten almost any chick he wanted at Stanford? Or JJ Redick couldn't have at Duke? Just because it's an upper tier school doesn't mean chicks there don't follow their primal desires to get it in with athletic/masculine/alpha dog/would-make-for-good-bragging-to-chick-friends dudes.

:rofl:

Get off your high horse B. Even the Yale football team has groupies (I know somebody who went there so I'm not making this up)

Easily qualifies as one the dumbest posts I've seen on this board. Wow. :lol:

Makes me think you've never actually stepped foot on an actual college campus, man.

Come on, I know for a fact that most of the good looking smart girls at Stanford and Berkeley ( I know there's very few at these schools but still) were with athletes...I live 15 mins away from both schools and know plenty of people there who can back up this statement

You really think being intelligent somehow relates to groupie-ism? I know plenty of 4.0 students I went to school with who were getting ran through by frat boys and athletes during the weekends :lol:

Hell nah Andrew Luck wasn't getting any slam he wanted in Palo Alto. The smartest (and wealthiest) girls in the world go to Stanford. They might tailgate before the game but they likely don't even go into the game--and they def aren't going to bop the QB because he's the QB. You kids sound like you can't imagine people not caring about sports and not putting a star athlete on a pedestal. Or having a filthy rich millionaire Daddy so they don't care in the slightest if some dude might make it to a league. Yea, athletes at Duke or whatever might get some slammies but playing a sport at these academic elite schools does not open up a slam piece buffet. It's college everybody is getting laid come on kids wise up. Obsessing over athletes is something middle and lower class people do. Pre-med Samantha at Berkeley with parents who are both MDs isn't going to get props from Mom and Dad for dating a wide receiver. Unless homeboy is also pre med and murked the MCAT ya digg

You might as well just re-apply with a new SN and save us all the hassle right now.

im sorry but every girl has a price. That education dont mean jack when we talking d1 athletes

I work here at Stanford Univeristy, and used to see Andrew Luck all the time. Before he went on to the pros he had a chick. Dont know if hes still with her, but she wasn't all that. On some basic snow bunny steez. I could tell dude was a simp. Like carry all her books and PURSE around campus type simp.

all i know is if I had Manti Teo status I would be after Skylar Diggins
laugh.gif
my boy smashed skylar. she's into jerseys too.

dude basically said "nah our girls are too smart to be into fit guys".  we wont even touch on the status, glory, potential for earning that comes along with being a d1 athlete, let alone the heisman runner up.

obvious troll is obvious.

p.s. notre dame ain't even a real nerd school.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom