MANY generations from now, will the world think MJ was White?

So there was this guy yesterday at this health food spot by my house that i go to. And he was going on and on about how the world will recognize MJ as a whiteman many generations from now. And to the people that were listening, they were agreeing! I dont beleive it but I just wanna see if NT is
pimp.gif
the same trees lol

^Agreed. Only reason I brought this question up because yesterday I was at this health food spot by my house, and this guy was in there talkin about how the"government" and the media want MJ's legacy to go down thru the images of a white man. AND some of those ppl were agreeing with him because ofthe way Mike looked (white) in the last 20 years or so of life.

Depends how he's presented, im going to say no though. Even musicians in the 1800's many of their life stories are very detailed and now with us beingin the information age I really don't see how it would be possible to hide the fact that he is Black.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

indifferent.gif
@ this topic... what they puttin in the weed these days?

he still had pigment on some of his biggest hits... are u serious?
laugh.gif

and i guess they would just leave the whole jackson 5 part out huh? or maybe he was the adopted white brother...

-_-
laugh.gif

Yea bro. I dont think he will either. Its just cuz when I was at the health food spot yesterday, and there were like 3 ppl who were agreeing with the guystheory about mj will be recognized as a white man. I was bout to say, "all they gotta do is watch the thriller video". But I just kept my mouth shut.Cuz all I kept hearing was,

"Yea thats true!" and stuff like that.

lol at this question

but seriously he was such a big star that everyone will be familiar with his entire life and career

U know what NT. Im gonna stone face myself, for relaying this absurd message that the guy was saying. Cuz thats basically what I did.

michael-jackson-thriller-remake-acapella-5.jpg

SMH at me.

No.

Main Reason: Thriller.

not to mention his Jackson 5 work, Off The Wall, and the fact the his family, mainly Janet because she has her own legacy, is clearly black.

As ludicrous and out there as it sounds i wouldnt be surprise. I mean just look at america and history in general. Beethoven is depicted s a white man. Many ofshakespeares plays are depicted and cast as white members when the literature clearly states men of moor. Hell they even show Jesus as white and it clearlystates in the bible(which is widely known and more popular then mj would ever be) as a tall well built golden locked ocean blue eyed man. Whats funny is i wasviewing my kids social studies book and they have martin luther king in there as a high yellow mix looking black dude(when he was clearly and dark skinned man)They even show Egyptians etc as white people.

So i guess im saying if some as well known and prolific as Jesus can be seen and accepted as white, there could be a chance mj could.

Back
Top Bottom