Many Saints of Newark - Sopranos prequel

Didn’t know this thread existed.

Wish these scenes were in the movie. Then again it wouldn’t have made much of a difference. A short series would have been better IMO.

SMH, why the hell didn't they keep these scenes in the movie? It wouldn't have saved the movie, but it would have given a lot more context to the characters.

every single one of those scenes would have added nicely to the overall story and the series.

the nightmare scene in particular -“you telling me to take it easy?! you take care of her and tell me how easy it is” :lol: nice foreshadowing

had no idea Meadow and AJ have a podcast together :lol:

had no idea Meadow and AJ have a podcast together :lol:

Everyone has a ****ing podcast. :lol:

Chris and a Bobby have one too.

Never heard it before. Wouldn’t know.

I was planning to tho, I know I have the episode of David Chase saved on YT for like a year now.

Now worth it?
I think Bobby’s actor just ruins it, he’s a moron and constantly cuts in saying dumb ****.

Might still be worth it checking out the Chase episode though.

I think Bobby’s actor just ruins it, he’s a moron and constantly cuts in saying dumb ****.

You know what that is true I’ve heard a couple interviews and Bobby sounds like someone I wouldn’t like.

But Michael Imperoli always seemed like thoughtful intelligent individual from what I’ve gathered.

I’ll see how I like that episode when I watch it.

Will they ask Chase whatever happened to the Russian in the Woods?
tumblr_m5o6elXrgo1qbvaudo3_250.gif

Everyone really has a podcast and none of them want to share how the money works.

This is funny, because I turned to MTV yesterday and Johnny Drama was up there and I was wondering if he was still acting, because I hadn't seen him in years. Of course he talked about his Entourage podcast with Kevin.

I was thinking, people are really listening to a Entourage podcast over a decade later?

Back
Top Bottom