March 2008 Pickups thread!

are posts being deleted??

img0563bq9.jpg

allalon1- thos acg's look CRIIIISPY...my pair is beat soooo bad..

thanks, i've lived in DC metro area all of my life and this is my first pair of Goadomes, ever!
tired.gif
all of those wasted years
tired.gif
....... They are so comfortable, and versatile

Finally got a 2nd pair of MARS after a year of looking. My previous pair got swiped. Appreciate these a lot more now.

308307979.jpg

its been a slow start for me this month but fist pick up so far guns n roses appetite for destruction

An old friend of mine was cleaning out an old room and came upon these, she's not really into sneakers anymore so she hooked me up..Wish they were in mysize though
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Those baby-blue NBs are dope.... Sz.?
smile.gif
they are a 12, but im definitely going to be keeping them... baby blue and 3M is such a killer combo

I picked up these today, sorry for not my own pics but my laptop is dead, i did take pics and i've got a couple other things i picked up last week orso. Got the jacket shorts and shirt to go w/ my black/red 23's and the 22's cause they were on sale and i didn't have any 22s yet, plusseattle's my home team. Last week i got a white/blue red jorand USA shooting shirt for half off and a window display from champs
53141010_z.jpg
53138011_z.jpg

53137010_z.jpg

17141101_l.jpg

FLINTGREY -- nice pickups man. And being a current Northern Iowa student, I am hoping your Redbirds don't get snubbed. The Valley deserves at least 2 teamsin this year.

feelmode - nice pick ups on the saucony shadows. i used to wear those all the time. wish i can find those colorways over here. very nice.

Back
Top Bottom