March 2008 Pickups thread!

Fitted and a tee. Dude gave me mad stickers for being honest...haha. Anyone need/trade???
sglmxf.jpg

Rolled by huf to see mega. Huge up for the hookup :tongue: Feels good to be on the black scale team.

Came home and suprise from rogue. HUGE ups to oak and matt. Life time worth of tees and lifetime worth of stickers.

Strolled to Fatlace to say hi. Huge ups to Victoria also :tongue:

"Being honest about what? Reselling/trading them?" Nobody said anything about reselling...i asked for trades or who needed it. If anybody wanted topay for them...why not. And stamps dont grow on trees. Anyways if you must know...I was honest cause dude charged me for 2 tees....but I came back and paidwhat i owed.

^ They're a Co.Jp sample, so availability, idk, I was happy that it was my size.........

Cris.

^^^those are some fire pickups and props on getting them for a steal
glasses.gif
,and az005us those Dunks are niiiice
pimp.gif

more things came in the mail for me today

45535181d70b09418442af7a788a608bc35f203.pjpg
e3b2500d480ab84ea50717a4dcfe089d8145a26.pjpg

Originally Posted by Antcyalater

Got these a few weeks back...the material is nice...anyone know where I can get a pair of Structures for a reasonable price?
Peace...

info? those are nice

My pickups...

These are my new favorite shoe!!!!
smokin.gif

Sorry for all the pictures. For me pictures of shoes from the pickup thread have always helped me make up my mind on what I wanted to get and sometimes youcan't get a good look of a shoe in a group pic.

I sold some stuff that help with these pickups.
Thanks,
Johnny Y

az005us -- I hope you werent the one that beat me on ebayfor some... are those 10.5 or 10? lol. Im trying to complete my set.

It was a VERY EXPENSIVE past week and a half for me. First time posting a picture so I hope this works...

im sorry no hate but those knick hi ID dunks are just horrible shape is so off and looks like fake dunks

Finally A Pair Of Kickz For The Month Of March.
Nice Pick Ups Every1

28nz3s.jpg

Does AnyBody Else Toe Box Look Like This??
grin.gif

1441gzm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom