March 2008 Pickups thread!

Iron Maiden Vans!!!!!!!!!11111111 Couldn't pass up on these
pimp.gif

9uvwqh.jpg

idolkicks
roll.gif
ok wowwww..... you just OD'd as usual!!! ....but im actually
laugh.gif
because dude just posted more shoes than someone else's mini collection !!!!

man i was just making those SIEMPRE FRESCO on nikeid last nite, debating if i should cop, they def look nice
smokin.gif

those guccis up there are fire too, im diggin the red ones

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

Iron Maiden Vans!!!!!!!!!11111111 Couldn't pass up on these
pimp.gif

9uvwqh.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOO ...A fellow Maiden head....I hope...You got tickets for the somewhere back in time tour??

Angel

I like those iron maidens, both of them, but I would feel
ohwell.gif
buyin/rockin them while not knoin anythin bout the band

Originally Posted by air max 87

I like those iron maidens, both of them, but I would feel
ohwell.gif
buyin/rockin them while not knoin anythin bout the band
Its a peeve of mine, but you can't do anything...Its funny when i see people wearing them, ask them to name the lead singer and they have noclue..but the people who rock them and know the band, i can spend an hour talking about the group...Kevind on NT is apparently a fan...I mean, its worse forme, I wear a shirt and tie or suit and go to work listening to nothing but maiden...He'll it was difficult explaining to my boss I lost my voice because oftheir Los Angeles concert...

Angel

NO kicks! But I got this last week and today I got a stupid speeding ticket, so I decided to take out my frustration on targets in my back yard. Fig i posttoday since I jus clean it up after I blasted 100 rounds. Peace and I H8 Pigs...
fpoliceeo6.jpg

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

NO kicks! But I got this last week and today I got a stupid speeding ticket, so I decided to take out my frustration on targets in my back yard. Fig i post today since I jus clean it up after I blasted 100 rounds. Peace and I H8 Pigs...
fpoliceeo6.jpg
NICE YO, i recently got a stupid ticket also, wish i could do da same, take my fustrastions with you also ight
pimp.gif

six...six six....
the number of the beast
hell....and fire..was spawned to be released

*bangs head*
pimp.gif

xilegacy aka Kazi - some '08 dunks have nylon tongues (check your local footlocker/champs/finishline)

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

xilegacy aka Kazi - some '08 dunks have nylon tongues (check your local footlocker/champs/finishline)

But it just ain't the same, homie...

^ Word, dat F&F is wassup, jus got these for 91
pimp.gif

34fy7ep.jpg

And some jordans shorts n socks too but not pictured...

Back
Top Bottom