March 2008 Pickups thread!

just got these off a friend, but dont really want them anymore:

size 8 if anyones interested
wink.gif
no og box or card tho

/\/\/\ Those are nice. I ordered those for the shop.

CapCity cap.
2u8uhc1.jpg

Adidas Forum Gruen. All recycled material.
15o6qhd.jpg

picked up these aggasi's yesterday for $20 from a local spot. they had a few more pairs in various sizes if anyone is in need

picked up last month but was to lazy to take pics so here it is

DS retro XI

Wifey piced up DS OG XI

picked up another pair of SOD yesterday sz. 9.5 for sale btw

*Bonus*

Hosois were 56 shipped, all 3 blazers were 210 shipped total, the stabs were 45 shipped, and the foams were 60 shipped. Foams look good after a clean up. The zoo yorks are ds and the pinstripes are ds looking all around but he said they were worn. Could have fooled me. Big ups to Collektorp for theblazers
happy.gif

4h6pfc.jpg

^Those OG XI Concords looks fishy? There is no space between the 2 and 3, the Jumpman looks fat, and the carbon fiber is black not gold.

picked up this shirt and 3 dvd's for my little brother lion kingand toy story bring back memories
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn, that moncler is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna try to cop a jacket or vest in the fall/winter. I like the glossy ones tho, lol.

Originally Posted by In3gra

^Those OG XI Concords looks fishy? There is no space between the 2 and 3, the Jumpman looks fat, and the carbon fiber is black not gold.
More than likely it's a small/Youth size

Jordan Flight sweaters (grey and black) for $29 and $23, respectively.

Zoom Moire, Chukkas, Wallabees

Samsung Bluetooth

Oakley and Ralph Lauren

(not shown) 4 pairs of Nike Dri-fit baskeball shorts @ $12.49 each (best pickups of the month, imo.
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by In3gra

100% authentic, i would never let my girl touch fakes. its a youth sz. here's the box. BTW does any1 know how to clean the mesh? i heard BKF takes awaythe shine, any other solutions?

^agreed, it seems like each pair of supra's that i see keep getting better and better. my buddy just opened a skateshop in champaign, IL and they just gota supra account. easy access is always best.

girlfriend got me this for my upcoming birthday.....mac fanatic, so this is the icing on the cake -

rvvuk4.jpg

Commune shirt and jacket....because I'm not sure it's ever going to get warm in IL -

2j1vnts.jpg

Back
Top Bottom