March 2008 Pickups thread!

2368907482_1e5274b532_o.jpg

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

those supra's are insane. great pic of ivo and melo. i'm going to the knicks vs magic game sunday at the garden. hopefully i can get a pic of d.howard catching a superman on someone
happy.gif
ill be at that game too.

How much did you guys pay USD for those JD AM90's? I kept seeing $250 here and there. As for the elitest's, this doesn't apply to you; only thosewho are courteous enough to answer my question w/ out any fodder.

does anyone know what that thing attached to the half cab is? looks like a bottle opener...but it's not...

sup guys,
Shoooto wonderfull picture man ... can´t wait for my pair to come in
happy.gif

Finally picked up the XX3s yesterday.
The reason I hadn´t copped them allready, is the retail over here is 200 Euro ($315
smh.gif
)
I got them 120 (40% off) almost a steal over here
frown.gif
... I can really goodlife with that price.
3a5256ce103f7d259b34c89a7f082d5122050e6.pjpg

^ I'm really diggin those...but there either sold out or going for $185...I'm not an AJ enthusiast so I'll wait...

anyway...some simple shell tops...sorry for the crappy pic...

I dont normally post in here, but I had to share this pickup with the community. Absolute grail status for me.

Allan Houston Nike Flightposite PE
080326_houston_posite_01.jpg

080326_houston_posite_02.jpg

080326_houston_posite_03.jpg

080326_houston_posite_04.jpg

<>

Originally Posted by mr plump

I dont normally post in here, but I had to share this pickup with the community. Absolute grail status for me.

Allan Houston Nike Flightposite PE
080326_houston_posite_01.jpg

080326_houston_posite_02.jpg

080326_houston_posite_03.jpg

080326_houston_posite_04.jpg

<>

w
eek.gif
w

nice FP1 PE's!

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

How much did you guys pay USD for those JD AM90's? I kept seeing $250 here and there. As for the elitest's, this doesn't apply to you; only those who are courteous enough to answer my question w/ out any fodder.
I paid about 240 shipped for mine, it actually should have been cheaper but paypal's conversion rate ended up costing me a little more then 10dollars more then the conversion rate should have been per xe.com

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

How much did you guys pay USD for those JD AM90's? I kept seeing $250 here and there. As for the elitest's, this doesn't apply to you; only those who are courteous enough to answer my question w/ out any fodder.

i paid around $200 shipped each for my pairs. that was retail plus shipping plus paypal fees.

Back
Top Bottom